𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦

𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

"Nicki, c'mon! We can't spend every day shoveling shit

"Nicki, c'mon! We can't spend every day shoveling shit. I need to find me a cowboy to ride tonight." Onika looked up at Robyn with an unamused expression, her brow quirked up when the girl started to twerk. Shaking her head, the younger woman sat at the dining table and looked over some old bank statements she found.

"I'm busy." She flipped through the papers and frowned. There were a few outlandish withdrawals from Beyoncé's account and she tried hard to find dates, however they were all blacked out.

This wasn't exactly how Onika expected her Saturday to go. After working on the farm with Beyoncé all morning, she figured it was time to finally find a wary to deal with August. The man had returned three nights ago, but the blonde warded him off once again.

It was slightly overwhelming, having Beyoncé present again. Onika tried hard not to push memories onto her, because she knew that with time things would be back to normal.

But it was still hard to accept.

She sighed deeply. "I have to deal with this money issue, plus Kaia, and now Beyoncé's here–"

"Exactly, Beyoncé's here so let her watch y'alls daughter so you can come party with us." Robyn whined. She plopped down in the seat across from Onika and leaned forward, "please, Nic?"

Onika glanced up from the papers and frowned slightly. She then turned to face the door, watching as Kaia and Beyoncé bonded over feeding carrots to Meadow.

"I can't. There's just too much going on right now... but don't let me ruin the fun, enjoy yourselves while you're here. Don't let me hold you back." She smiled softly at her friends and they hesitate, but still nod in understanding.

As the pair left to enjoy their night out, Onika scanned the papers again before she became frustrated and placed them in a pile on the table. Standing, she went over to the front door and stepped out onto the porch.

Her eyes never left the love of her life. She watched as Beyoncé bent over to laugh, her hat falling off of her head revealing her messy curls.

She needs to wash it, Onika immediately thought.

Kaia grabbed the hat and ran off with it. "Catch me if ya can!" The little girl screamed.

Beyoncé shook her head before running after her. "Bring it back, ya lil heathen!" She caught up quickly, picking up the child and sitting her up on her shoulders.

Onika smiled brightly at the scene. Beyoncé was wonderful in her eyes. Even with no memory, she still adored Kaia. She found the time to bond with her baby when Onika was busy and managed to entertain them both.

When Beyoncé finally looked to the porch her smile got even wider. "Sweet pea, why don't ya come on down an' get a lil messy wit us?" She called out to her.