✧ Prologue | The beginning ✧

[ A/N : Heyyo guys! Here's the prologue! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Yay~! IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. Anyway, hope you enjoy the story! ~ヾ(^∇^) I will first begin writing about Evangeline when she was small and stuffs until how she joined the Moon Demon Company and so on~! ~! (੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧ The first few chapters will be short but I'll make it longer after chapter 3. ]

*This will take place when Evangeline was XXXX years old.

A flashback

Evangeline's POV

"Hey, Shiro!" I pull Shiro's sleeve, calling her. "What is it Eva,.?" Shiro asked while giving me a smile and gave her full attention towards me.

"Why can't we get along with humans? I want to meet them! I want to know how they look like! I'm tired of learning about them only in books! Why do we even drink their blood,..? Why did god created humans and vampires separately...why,.?" I asked desperately. Shiro just gave me a sad look,.and patted my head. "Eva, I promise you that you'll meet one someday. After all, your future meeting humans awaits."

"What does that means, Shiro,.? I just wanted a friend,..the vampires my age here..I don't like them. They only wanted to be my friend just because Im a royal vampire." I said. "Its alright, you will know soon enough in the near future. Im sure you will make great friends as well." Shiro once again gave me her sweet smile. "Soon in that future, you will also be by my side right? Promise me that you won't leave me okay." I said while hugging her.

"I,..promise, Eva."

"I will get stronger and protect you Shiro. I promise I will." I thought to myself confidently.

Shiro's POV

"Soon in that future, you will also be by my side right? Promise me that you won't leave me okay." Eva said and hugged me. "I,..promise, Eva." I said while hugging her back,.while feeling guilty. 

"Im sorry I couldn't keep that promise." I whispered, soft enough that Eva couldn't even hear,..this will be the first and last that I lied to her.

End of flashback

My name is Evangeline Tepes, heir of the first progenitor and,.

this is my story.