✧ Chapter 1 | Apocalypse ✧

[ A/N : Everyoneeeeeeee~!~! IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN MONTHS. \(;;_;;)/ IM FINALLY BACK! But! enjoy this new chapter first okie! o(*≧□≦)o ]

Evangeline's POV

"Ugh,..today's training was tough. My back really hurts." I stretched myself. "You're improving your magic skills. Not so long, you will be able to control ice magic fully. You might even be better than me, my dear." said Shiro. "Ah Shiro!" I hugged her as I noticed she was looking at me training all along. Shiro chuckled softly and gently pat my head.

"Its been XXXX years since that day when Shiro told me I would encounter a human one day. Im already getting older and older. I wonder when I will." I thought to myself. "Say Eva dear, you didn't went to play with your sister today?" asked Shiro. "Oh! You mean Krul? Today is the day where the lethal virus spreads across the world right? She was sent there to observe. I wonder why I wasn't sent there along." I said with a frown face.

"Yes thats right, the day where most of humanity will be wipe out. Your younger sister and the vampire troops went to there to see. The reason why you were not allowed to go is because you are very precious." explained Shiro. "Are we going to capture those humans?" I asked "Yes, and as far as I know, only children will survive the virus."

"I see. I guess I'll go back to my room for now. Im tired."

"Only,..humans? I wonder if I can meet them!" a sudden thought came to me. "Rest well Eva." smiled Shiro. "Mhm." I nodded as I was still thinking about meeting the captured humans.

Shiro's POV

I smiled as I stare at Eva walking away.

"Eva is growing and getting mature day by day." I thought.

"Humans are so foolish, yet so interesting at the same time. But,..thats the price they need to pay for meddling with taboos. But I know,..you can change them, Eva. Oh my, I guess my habit talking to myself its getting addictive." I walked away soon as I finished talking to myself.

Evangeline's POV

I bid Shiro farewell and walked along the hallways. Suddenly, I heard somebody calling me. I turned around,..just to see my personal servant. "Mistress!" a purple haired vampire came running towards me. "Lacus Welt. Aren't you supposed to be with the vampire troops to the human realm?" I asked.

"Yes I was. But me and Rene were called by HQ and we went back here early." said Lacus. "I see." I nodded. "Where are you going mistress?" he asked. "To my bedroom, no need to worry. I'll be fine." I replied as I gave him a smile.

"Rest well mistress."

Lacus Welt's POV

"To my bedroom, no need to worry. I'll be fine." 

"Rest well mistress." I blushed as I saw that sweet smile of hers. "Alright then, I'll call you if I need anything." she said.

"Roger."

"Mistress went back to her room, I wanted to enjoy our moment together more but I guess Im just a mere servant. But I promise that I will protect you for,..eternity." I walked away, smiling towards myself.

[ A/N : And thats the new chapter~! _:('□'」 ∠):_ I'll post next chapter later on! ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ) Thank you for reading and supporting! Please leave a comment! Im sorry that I was on hiatus! I promise to update my story! (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄) ]

[ A/N : And thats the new chapter~! _:('□'」 ∠):_  I'll post next chapter later on! ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ) Thank you for reading and supporting! Please leave a comment! Im sorry that I was on hiatus! I promise to update my story! (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄) ]