There is much to be learned from beasts

A few hours Later

   Ville clinged to his pillow letting go of a long relaxed sigh. He smiled against his pillowcase remembering the passionate night he shared with Till. He was only half awake, still groggy but aware enough to realize that The German giant's member wasn't inside of him anymore. A twinge of sadness washed over him while he kept his eyes closed, when he felt a hand caressing his hair. "Mhmm Hey, baby..." Ville whispered with a smile and his eyes still shut. "I think you're confusing me with someone else A-23." Ville's eyes shot open and he immediately jumped up to a seated position. Dr. Xander's had been kneeling down by his bed watching him sleep. She smiled kindly at him and held a bag of blood against her body. His eyes scanned around for Till, but he was nowhere to be seen. The only thing he had left behind were a few pools of his own blood on the bed. Ville glanced down at his sheets and covered one of them with a large palm, then heard Dr. Xanders chuckle. "There's no need. I understand your need to feed, Ville." Dr. Xanders got to her feet and looked down at the bag of blood she was holding, then brought her stare back up to the Finn who had turned pale. "I brought you breakfast but it looks like you had some already." Ville remembered the dried blood around his mouth, and shook his head as he felt tears form in the corners of his eyes. "N..n..no it's not like that...I..I got a nosebleed..and I.." He brought his hands up to his face and tried wiping the dried blood off of himself. Dr. Xanders sighed and calmly took a seat next to him, then cut him off. "Shhh...it's okay. I understand. Every living organism needs food. Everyone is different. Some organisms, eat vegetables, some meat, some are omnivore. Your need just happens to be blood." Ville backed himself into the furthest corner of his bed, against the wall and continued to shake his head. He watched in horror as Dr. Xanders took out a pair of surgical scissors to cut a tube off the blood bag.

    "I know you and Till have casual sex, and I know that during your encounter...you feed on him. A lot of your semen samples have microscopic drops of his blood" Ville frowned feeling hot tears roll down his pale cheeks. "I'm not...drinking his blood..it's not...it's not.." The young rockstar tripped over his words feeling caught off guard. "It's not like that. I don't..." He continued to stutter and observe Dr. Xanders put the pair of scissors in her white coat pocket then she pinched the tip of the blood bag's tube with one hand. "I don't mind at all if you have sex with Till. I wouldn't even mind if you have a relationship with him. Can't blame you. He's a handsome one." Dr. Xanders winked at Ville then smirked at him. "I just wouldn't want you to drink him dry one day. You'd kill my favorite orderly." Dr. Xander's scooted a little closer to Ville and cleared her throat. "Till has type A+ blood, that's why I keep trying to feed it to you. I added vitamins and other good stuff for you to this bag. Try it." The doctor offered him the bag with a charming smile. Ville looked at her, tears streaming down his face, then at the blood bag. He hesitated for a moment, feeling guilty, confused and scared. "I don't drink blood to survive... I'm not what you think I am. I'm just a normal person." Dr. Xanders smiled gently and patted his hand. "You're special. Very special. Please just...drink the blood. You'll feel great."

    He took the blood bag from her and held it in front of his face. He stared at it for a long moment, remembering the last time he'd seen Till, the taste of his blood in his mouth. It was intoxicating. He might even say, addictive. He could never resist the taste of his lover, so perhaps the taste of this blood wouldn't be so bad. Maybe he could just have a little bit, to appease the delusional doctor. Maybe if he took the smallest sip she would just leave him alone. Slowly, he brought the blood bag to his lips and took a tentative sip then immediately gagged and handed the bag back to Dr. Xander's, splattering her lab coat with bits of red. It's taste was not at all like his dear Till. It wasn't warm, with a perfect balance between sweet and salty. It was a lot more metallic and there was a smell to it. A smell that wafted to the roof of his mouth then past his nasal cavity. It was almost as if it was rotting, then came the crushed multivitamin pill, taste. The combination of unpleasant flavors was absolutely revolting.