Bück dich

One week later:

    Cillian hid in the broom closet with both hands over his mouth, to silence his own breathing. It was that time of the week again and when he saw Till enter his room with a hospital gown on hand, he darted out of there when he got the chance. He ran for his life through the halls of the clinic with Till shouting and sprinting after him. His body was emaciated and frail from lack of food and water. His lengthy chestnut hair hung in front of his face, hiding his bloodshot eyes, and he constantly shivered from the cold. The silence in the closet was deafening, only interrupted by distant footsteps and muffled screams from the other patients who were going through the P.E.S.A procedure. He knew that he couldn't stay hidden forever, but he was too afraid to face the horrors that awaited him outside. He squeezed his eyes shut once he could hear Till stomping down the hall. "Come out now! I vill find you Kitty!"

     Cillian shuddered at the sound of those words. He was starting to lose track of time and was growing increasingly desperate. He knew that eventually, Till would find him. The thought of being captured and subjected to the humiliation of the extraction filled him with dread. He froze, unsure of what to do next. He knew that if he was caught by Till, things would be even worse than they already were. He forced himself to remain still, hiding behind a medical cart that had been crammed in there. As he listened to the sound of Till's footsteps growing closer, he could feel his heart racing and his breath coming in short, ragged gasps. His whole body was tense, ready to spring into action at the first sign of danger. But for now, he could only hope that he wouldn't be discovered. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down, but the image of Till's angry face kept flashing through his mind.

     "Come out Kitty Kitty...I von't hurt you if you just...come out..." his voice was muffled but unmistakable. There was a pause, and Cillian let out a silent breath, relief washed over him as he thought Till had actually missed him. Or at least It seemed that way for now, he had managed to lose his pursuer. But he knew that this was only a temporary reprieve. He had to find a way out of the clinic, a way to escape the hellish existence that he had been forced to endure for far too long. Cillian stepped out of the closet and tip-toed as quickly as he could, occasionally looking over his shoulder. As he carefully made his way through the bright, deserted halls, his mind raced with intrusive thoughts and fears, he could feel the cold white walls of the clinic closing in around him like a vice. He had to find a way out, or else he would be trapped here forever. He looked over his shoulder again and was about to turn a corner when a large muscular hand suddenly wrapped around his frail neck.

   "Gotcha!" Till glared at him and squeezed his hand, almost lifting Cillian off the ground. "Come on Kitty, time to get milked." The smaller man gripped Till's thumb and the rest of his fingers, trying to pry his grip loose. Tears streamed down his face as he desperately kicked the air feeling the pressure on his windpipe begin to increase. Till glared at him remembering the beating he had received from Dr. Xanders because of him, and slowly began to walk him back to the broom closet around the corner. A part of him wanted to beat Cillian senseless, but another part of him wanted to just get through the day without having to hurt anyone. For the first time in years, he was beginning to feel like he couldn't do this anymore. He squeezed his hand absent minded. "Ca..can't breathe.." Cillian's world began to go black as the pressure on his neck became too much. He felt himself beginning to lose consciousness when suddenly, the grip on his neck loosened causing him to collapse on the floor. He gasped for air, coughing and wheezing as the oxygen rushed back into his lungs. When his vision cleared, he looked up and saw Till reaching for a pair of leather straps in his pocket. 

   "Vill you behave now Kitty, or vill I have to tie you up and carry you to the milking room." Cillian shook his head and wailed in protest. "NO Please don't take me there! No! please..." Till sighed in frustration and unraveled the leather straps inching closer to the tormented man on the ground. "Give me your hands." Cillian scrambled on the floor and began to act out of fear and desperation. "No..no...wait..wait..I'll do..anything. I'll do anything just, please don't take me there." He walked on his knees and begged with both palms touching in front of his chest. "I'll do...anything." Till gave him a stoic stare as he watched Cillian ghost his pink lips on the fabric of his pants, over his groin sticking out his tongue. He tried to put on a seductive face to hide the fear that coursed through him, and with his bruised yet nimble hands he began to unbuckle the orderly's belt.