i

i wake up to my kitten, benny, pawing at my face. this is a daily routine because he acts like he has never ate in his life. i turn over to see that it's five a.m. i decide to get up and feed him quickly before starting my morning routine before work. i'm careful not to wake my roommate, logan, since she is a waitress and tends to have late nights. after i finish making sure all the pets are taken care of i leave our house quietly and head to work.

i come home after another draining day as a vet tech, but i don't think i would trade my job for anything in the world. it's already seven by the time i'm home and i open the door to the smell of fresh chocolate chip cookies. knowing logan loves to bake i dont think anything of it.

"hey girl" i say as i walk into our kitchen. benny close behind me as luna is already laying in the kitchen with logan while taylor swift is playing in our record player.

"hey how was work" logan replies as she is cleaning up her mess.

"it was busy, but nothing bad mostly wellness exams since it was surgery day" i reply stealing a cookie as i sit at the table and benny jumps in my lap. once logan is done cleaning i turn off the record player as we head to our living room to watch the phillies game.

logan had never been into sports, but being stuck living with me she hasn't had much of a choice but to become a massive phillies fan. we always joke about how we could pull bohm and marsh.

we joke as we watch the baseball game and the phillies pull off their fiftieth win against the padres.

"bro we should've went today" i say as we watch stott and marsh dump water on to schwarber since he was the player of the game with two homeruns leading the phillies to victory.

"i know, but you just had to work harder today" logan responds light heartedly. seeing as she had the day off she could have easily went, but logan hates to drive in the city. even if she didn't i know she would never go by herself. we continue to joke, but soon logan heads to her room to play video games and i decide to grab a quick shower before heading to bed. thankfully i have wednesday's and thursday's off so i don't have to worry about work the next two days.

the next morning goes much smoother seeing as logan and i have the day off. i sleep in until seven before starting my day. i decide to make logan and i breakfast hoping she wakes up at a decent hour seeing as she stays up late playing video games all night.

"good morning" she mumbles as she makes herself iced coffee.

"oh my god you're up at eight that's crazy" i joke as i put together our plates. we sit in the living room watching bluey as we eat breakfast.

"oh my god" i say and logan looks over.

"what" she replies.

"we should go to the game today since we're both off" i state. we haven't been to a game in a while and i'm still annoyed we missed their fiftieth win yesterday.

"you're so right"

we finish up breakfast as i clean up. it's almost ten now and the game starts at one today so we hurry up and get ready. i quickly purchase some seats behind the phillies dugout as we rush out the door. we live about an hour and a half from the stadium so hopefully we can get there early and not have to stress to get to our seats.

the drive down isn't terrible since it's a day game. traffic is almost nonexistent and we're at the stadium before the doors open. unfortunately though it's hot out, so i decided on simple denim shorts, my off white platform converse, and a plain white cropped tank top. oh and ofcourse my white hat that says bohm but in the style of the iconic 'love' sign in the city. logan is in biker shorts and an oversized marsh shirsey.

eventually the doors open and we head to our seats. to enjoy the game.