xi

it's sunday and today is about logan and i. after everything that happened between logan and i with the whole alec situation i feel like i need to spend time with her and clear everything up.

i spent the morning making pancakes and waffles for logan and i and set up the living room so we can watch 'the walking dead' which is her favorite show.

"good morning logs" i say as she walks into the living room.

"morning" she replies, "what's with the set up is alec coming over do you want me to leave" she says.

"no it's for you. i thought we could have a girls day and i will answer any question you have" i say rolling my eyes.

"listen i understand you're hurt i didn't tell you, but it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with me", i begin, "i was selfishly wanting to keep everything lowkey and secret because i was scared as soon as it got real i would face reality. we both know i don't do good with that"

"yea trust me i know" she laughs, "i get that bells i do, but roles reversed you know i would've facetimed you the second something happened with marsh" she lets out a sigh joining me on the couch.

"i get that, but you're also so much better with your feelings. i don't like them it's scary for me. i hate being vulnerable and i put up this 'i don't give a fuck' act about everything personal and now i do, logs, i like really like him and shit and i hate it" i spill out.

"bells it's good just from now on please feel like you can tell me things like this" she says.

"i will i promise" i give her a quick hug, "why don't we start eating and you can ask me any questions about anything"

"well is brandon seeing anyone" she says.

"no. he's kind of in his slut era, but trust when he settles down i will play match maker" we both chuckle.

we fall into a comfortable silence watching twd while finishing our food.

"how was chicago?" she asks once we finished our food and i had cleaned up a bit.

"it was amazing i wish you were there. i spent the first day shopping with dru and braxtyn. i ended up getting a giraffe stuffie for braxtyn and shes obsessed with it, but the team made fun  of me because apparently they nicknamed alec raffe because he looks like a giraffe" we both burst out laughing before i continue, "yea it was slightly embarrassing because like obviously i'm obsessed with him, but i deadass didn't know that yet" i finish

"wait oh my god!" i exclaim.

"what?!" logan freaks out.

"alec saw my tattoo the one night when we were in the middle of hooking up it was so embarrassing and funny" i start laughing.

"no fucking way" logan begins laughing with me, "how did you explain it?" she looks at me like this is the most interesting thing she ever heard.

"well firstly i told him to wait till after we were finished fucking" i chuckle, "then i told him the truth in a way, i told him it was a drunken bet with friends instead of just a drunk bet with myself" we both burst out in a fit of laughter.

we continue to chat about random things when my phone rings and i see it's alec.

"logan, alec is facetiming me do you mind if i answer it"

"no you can. do you want me to leave?" she asks.

"no you can stay here" as i quickly answer.

"hey baby" he says.

"bellsy!" i hear marsh exclaims taking the phone from alec before i could answer him.

"hi marshy" i smile waving at the camera, "you remember my best friend, logan, right?" i ask setting my phone on the table in front of logan and i so we can both be in it.