vi

"hey babe" alec greets me at his door with a kiss before grabbing my bag.

"hey" i respond, "great job today" i continue to follow him to what i believe to be his room. he sets my bag down and turns around to pull me in. every kiss with him is amazing i don't think i'll ever be sick of him in any way.

"as much as i wanna stay up here all night with you a few of the guys are downstairs let's go" he says after he pulls away and grabs my hand. a few of the guys. i'm a little nervous now and i think alec can tell because he starts rubbing my hand with his thumb. he leads me to their living room where i'm greeted by a few familiar faces i've only seen on tv or from afar.

"hey" i say smiling towards the group of guys.

"guys this is bella" alec says introducing me.

right away i am engulfed in a hug. i'm a bit shocked by hug him back with a slight giggle.

"marshy don't scare her off" bryson stott says lightly pulling marsh off of me.

"hi bella, i'm bryson nice to meet you". he smiles before giving me a quick hug.

"hi" i say.

the rest of the boys slowly introduce themselves from where they are. besides bryson and marsh, pache and orion are here too.

"bels do you want a drink" al asks.

"sure" i smile at him as he walks away. i find a seat on the couch sitting next to marsh.

"so bella, from the bar right" marsh asks looking over at me.

"yea" i blush slightly.

luckily alec returns back to the room with a miller lite for himself and hands me a peach twisted tea.

"thanks babes" i smile kissing him real quick before opening my twea, as i like to call them, and taking a sip.

alec joins the conversation with the rest of the boys, but places his hand on my thigh. i'm wearing jean shorts and a light 1989 pull over since it's a little chilly out tonight. i find myself quiet which is rare for me, but i'm just in awe of my situation in all honesty. the night continues and the boys are all chatting about tomorrow's game and before you know it bryson is heading out first. not to anyone's surprise seeing as he has a baby and wife at home, but this encourages the other boys to make there way out aswell seeing as there is a morning game tomorrow. i state how it was nice to meet them as they leave and wish them luck tomorrow.

"alright babe ready to head up" alec says turning to me, meanwhile brandon is still blaring music.

"yea" i take his hand as we walk to his room.

he shows me his bathroom so i can wash my face and brush my teeth before bed. i change into a tank top and shorts afterwards and head out to see alec in boxers. i can't help, but to admire his gorgeous body.

"like what you see" he smirks at me. seeing as i did not hide my admiration at all.

"yea" i say as he walks over to me.

"that's good because so do i" he says before pulling me in, "i would like it alot better if you had nothing on" he leans down and mumbles in my ear. his hot breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine. i just sigh in response before we are engulfed by a hot makeout session. he carries me to his bed and lays me down. he pulls of my shirt before kissing his way down my chests.

"you have such an amazing body babe" he mumbles against my tits. i let out a soft moan. he quickly pulls off my shirts before kissing down my stomach. my hands find my way to his beautiful curls grasping them. he makes his way to my core. he looks up at me with a smirk before bowing his head down. i begin moaning. he's mouth feels so good i never want this to end.