xiv

"babe you never told me the stories behind your tattoos besides the twenty-eight" alec says. we woke up awhile ago and decided to just spend some time relaxing in bed together.

"well my first one is the smiley face on my left ankle, i let my old friend give it to me at work one day because i thought it would be funny. my next tattoo is the goose on my wrist because my mom's nickname for me, then i got my red snake which was bc i thought it looked hot, but now i say it's a taylor tattoo since she once said "be like a snake don't strike unless someone steps on you" and i really like that quote". i begin explaining the rest of my tattoos.

"that's actually really dope and it is hot" he smirks.

"then i got the ladybug for my mom-mom, the skyline of philly for my family"

"why is there a six next to it?" he interrupts.

"my mom grew up on sixth street" i smile, "i then got my two five seconds of summer tattoos" i say pointing to the tallies and the arrowed heart.

"my last tattoos were my nostalgia and when facing the things we turn away from, which is my favorite album ever" i explain, "and my mittens tattoo which is my favorite one i have" i smile as i finish up my mini tattoo tour.

"well that is definitely the best one, but i think we both know which tattoo is my favorite" he says smirking.

"oh my god" i say, "i'll get it covered up if your ego keeps growing" i joke.

"you would never" he says as he grabs me and puts me on his lap. now i'm staring down at him.

alec leans up and closes the gap and we begin making out. his lips find their way to the sweet spot on my collar bone as i moan softly.

as we're in the middle of our make out session his phone goes off.

"babe" i moan and he hums against my neck, "babe i think you should get that" i say as he stops. i roll back to my side of the bed as he reaches over to grab his phone to see his mom is calling.

"hey mom" he says.

"hi sweetie did i wake you?" she asks noticing he's still in bed since they're on face time. i take this as a sign that i should get up and quickly get ready.

when i am done showering i walk back put to our room and see alec is in street clothes now and getting his shoes on.

"we're you going?" i ask while scrunching hair.

"my parents just landed and i'm gonna go pick them up." he says looking up at me, "do you wanna come?" he asks and i can hear in his voice that he expects me to say no.

"i mean i can if you want, but i understand if you want some alone time with your family since you haven't seen them in awhile" i shrug. i drop my towel and begin to change. i throw on a pair of plain jean shorts and a white tank top.

"why wouldn't i want you to come?" he sighs.

"i don't know" i say as i put on a pair of powder blue nike blazers.

"well i would love for you to come" he says standing up.

"cool i'm ready when you are then" i say as i steal his phillies all star hat.

"alright let's go then babe" he grabs my hand as we walk to our rental car.

"can i drive?" i ask.

"if you want yea" he shrugs and i smile getting into the driver's seat. alec plugs in directions to the airport in the car gps as i put on a folk/classic rock playlist i have.

"no taylor swift?" he asks confused.

"i figured it might not be the best first impression" i blush.

"babe i promise my parents will love you. you don't have to be worried" he says kissing my hand.