First Day Together

Note: This is a completely fictional work and has nothing to do with the reality. It is a combined fan fiction of Slayy Point (Abhyudaya And Gautami) and Tirth Parsana,  very famous social media influencers/youtubers. The main characters in the story are real, while some others being fictional and made up according to the author's needs.

Enjoy reading!

Gautami's POV

This is the first day of 10th standard(for me, cuz I was absent on the first and second day). I'm just so excited for the new classroom and the new teachers. There might be one or two new students as well. Now, I better hurry up or else I'll be late the very first day.

TIMESKIP

There were five minutes left for the school to start before I reached. So I hurried to my classroom. I was on my way, when I felt that someone was following me. I could hear fast footsteps approaching me. I turned around. And that's when I saw him. He was a new student, a bit shy and nervous. 

"Why are you following me?" I straight up asked him.

"What do you mean? I'm in the same class as you."

"What's your name?"

"Abhyudaya Mohan." he replied shortly and hurried away.

Abhyudaya's POV

I entered the class, the teacher was already there. I was moving towards the last bench, when Miss Makwana(my class teacher) stopped me in my tracks.

"Abhi....Abh.." (gosh, why can't anyone pronounce my name properly?")

'ABHYUDAYA. May I enter Miss?" Gautami interrupted and corrected her.

"Oh yes, Gautami, you sit there on the third bench. And Abhyudaya, you will sit with her. She is a bright student and I'm sure she'll help you with your studies."

Wait, why? Now I'll have to sit with the class topper, Gautami Kawale! How I hate these toppers.

Seeing her face, I could clearly understand that she too wanted to protest, but she nodded and moved to the third bench, not wanting to spoil her image in front of the teacher. uff! That topper behaviour.

Now, I hate her even more.

Gautami's POV 

I've been sitting with Urmila ever since I joined this school. Now I'll have to sit with Mr. Abhyudaya Mohan. Huh!  God save me, how will I ever survive this day?

He came and quietly sat beside me. "Maggi Noodles" I heard him mumble.

"What did  you just say?"

"umm, nothing."

He called me maggi noodles for my hair? I hate him.

_________________