Stalkers

Three Days Later...

Abhyudaya's POV

Today, I am returning to school after three days. My parents have asked me to stay away from that Tirth. He actually gives me those 'Psychopath Vibes'.

TIMESKIP 

I am sitting at my desk, struggling with the pending work, when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Let me help you with the chemistry notes." Gautami chimed in. 

"I don't any help."

"Listen Mr. Abhyudaya Mohan, I'm the class monitor and you need to listen to my instructions. And  all I wanted to say was that I am very sorry for that day's rude behaviour and thankful to you for saving me. Don't show your attitude to me. I was just being nice with you."

"Whoa...." I gulped with surprise. "Is that how you say sorry? Well, apology accepted. Will you be my friend?"

"It's not easy to be a monitor's friend, ask Urmi." She pointed jokingly at her bestie sitting at a distance from me.  She smiled and WINKED at me! These two are good, I suppose.

TIMESKIP

Gautami's POV

I'm friends with Abhyudaya now. It feels so much better after the first day with him. That Tirth Parsana will have to pay for hurting my Abhyudaya. Wait.. my Abhyudaya? Kabse?  Anyways, he's a good guy. 

The school's over now, and I'm walking back to my home. Just when I've stepped out of the school, I hear a faint sound of bike tyres and a screech of brakes. I turn around to have a look. I see two bikes standing at a distance from me. The people on the bikes were dressed all in black from top to bottom. They were looking in my direction, but on finding me looking at them, they turned away from me.

I continue walking, ignoring the sound of the two bikes coming nearer and nearer. I start pacing faster and now, I'm almost running. I turn around to have a final look at the bikes. One of the bikes had already stopped away from me, but the other one headed straight towards me. It rushed past me and halted right in front of me, blocking my way.

"S...stay away from me you..." my voice was drowned by the stalker's. 

"Just shut up Gautami Kawale. This is not your class and you are not the monitor."

Wait.. he knows me? 

______________________________________-