An Unexpected News

The summer vacations ended and so did the never- ending holiday homework... Abhyudaya and Gautami were worn out and frustrated after the three- week holidays. They didn't feel like going to school anymore.

Gautami's POV

Kya yaar! That boring and monotonous life again. The only good thing about school nowadays is Abhi. (So our Gautami is also falling for Abhyudaya, but won't realise this...<3)

URGHHH! What crap are you thinking Gautami?  Get hold of yourself girl, focus on your studies!
(The topper behaviour again!)

Abhyudaya's POV

Finally, I'll get to hear her voice... I know I've fallen for her more and more during these holidays. Should I confess my feelings for her? What if it ruins our friendship, what if she never talks to me again? No, I won't. After all, we are still school students.

TIMESKIP

At School

Everyone was once again together. I had made a new friend- Mithilesh. (I know I'm adding almost everyone but story ke liye padhlo yaar...)

Mithilesh- Aur Abhi, what's up?

Abhyudaya- All good bro.

Mithilesh- kaha hai teri Gautami?

Abhyudaya- Meri Gautami?

Mithilesh- Yeah, you guys stay together most of the time, so I just thought.....

Abhyudaya- Don't even think, we're just good friends.

Mithilesh- (imitates) We'Re JuSt GoOd FrIeNdS. Don't fool me bro, I know everything.

Just then, Gautami enters the class.

Mithilesh- Oho, here she is. 

Gautami- Hi Abhyudaya. Hi Mithilesh.

Mithilesh- Hi Gautami. OK I'll leave now, I don't wanna disturb you guys.

Gautami- Disturb?

(Mithilesh leaves)

Gautami- That Tirth is not to be seen anywhere today.

(Urmila joins in the convo.)

Urmila- Don't you know, Tirth has left the school.

Gautami  and Abhyudaya (together)- LEFT THE SCHOOL?

_______________________________________