Confronting The Devil- The Tapestry Of Past

Gautami's POV

"You sure it was him?" Abhi texted me back.  It's 6:40 in the morning and I am reading his text now, the curtains of my cubicle drawn.

"Yes, I am as sure as sure can be." I replied. Just then I hear a bell ring, the final bell for everyone to wake up. I push my phone aside as Aarya and Krutika peak into my cubicle.

"You excited for your first day?"

"Yes." I reply,  fuzzy-headedly.

Almost half an hour later...

It's 7:15, the time for the first class. It seems it's Political Science.(I don't have the time-table.)
It take my book out of my bag, noticing a small, sparkling thing attached to one of it's zip. I pull it away. Much to my horror, it was the same BRACELET from two years back. Fuck. He's stalking me again. I feel a sudden urge to go and confront him right after school today, but there's something that holds me back- Abhi's absence. We tackled him together two years back and now, approaching him without Abhi, all alone, seems to be an intimidating idea to me.

"Roll No. 12?" The teacher in the front banged her desk in rage. Everyone was staring at me. Not a very nice beginning actually. 

"Present."

__________________

It's recess and most of the class is empty. Just a few boys and girls are around. Others have gone to the canteen. Krutika asked me to join them, but I refused and decided to stay back.
Now, the class is deserted. I am the only person in here. Out of nowhere, there's a knock at one of the windows and I watch as someone disappears from there.Obviously the person wants me to notice their presence. I don't take any time to guess, it's Tirth.

"What the fuck do you want from me? Why don't you leave me alone?" I screamed at him.

From the outside, he threw a poster inside the class. I walked up to the poster, picked it up and unfolded it. It had many creepy drawings on it. It reminded me of the posters I had seen in that bakery. But the text on the poster caught my eye. "Those who committed the sin will not be spared. They're coming to get you."

"What kind of a joke is this?" I asked, there was no reply. I stash the poster into my bag and dash out of the classroom. I was not surprised not to find anyone there. I will go and see him, I decide.

_____________

"Tirth, you there?" I am a criminal. I entered the boys' wing of the hostel just to confront a bloody sneak from my past. Never had I thought I would do this someday.

His room is kinda creepy, just like him. Actually, he does not live in a dormitory, it's a separate little room in the distant corner of the corridor,  but dark. Looks like he isn't in here.

Kya hua, tera vaada vo kasam vo iraada

It was Tirth, but why was he singing this song? I express my doubt, loud and clear-"Why are you SINGING?"

Dhoondega dil jis din tumhe.......

He continued his song, completely ignoring me. The room was dark, I couldn't see him.

"Sneaking into others' rooms is not a good habit, Gautami." He said and started laughing in a way that freaked me out.

"Then why are you sneaking into my life?"

"I was not the one who sneaked into your life, I left your school. But what brought YOU here?"
Now, I could see his face, dimly lit by the bedside lamp. He looked like my worst nightmare for real.

Vo din zindagi ka aakhiri din hoga.....

"Urvi's favourite song, wasn't it , Gautami? Don't you remember her?"

_________________

Abhyudaya's POV

I check my phone. There's a text from Gautami:

 I'm gonna confront Tirth right away. He's really becoming a pain now.

So she's walking into the lion's den once again. She's definitely going to land herself in trouble.

____________________________________

That was a bit of a long chapter. Hope you enjoyed^_^
And yeah, another reminder! Don't forget to vote and comment<3