He's Back Abhi!

Gautami's POV

It feels so depressing to be away from Mumbai, my school and my friends. I'm missing Urmi and Abhi so much. I wish they too were here. Anyways, Gautami you need to live here just for two years. Plus, my dear parents have got me enrolled in this bloody hostel. I hate everyone here.

I needed my family in this time, but here I am, away from everybody I knew, in a completely different place with people who I don't know at all. How will I ever survive here?

I move away from my dormitory and began exploring the hostel campus. It's grand and looks abandoned. (most of the students are in the classes, attending lectures). But since it is my first day here, I am allowed to stay back. I walk through the girls' wing and come to its end, where I see the grand library of this place. This is gonna be my favourite place here.

Next to the library, is the boys' wing. So close, should've been a bit far from the library. I walk like this for around ten minutes when the bell rings and the school gets over. Students my age rush from all around me, from different classrooms. I feel so lonely in this crowd.

I move towards the class that I was allotted, XI Humanities-B. I was just about to step in the corridor when suddenly a boy who was coming from the other side bumped into me.

"Hey! Can't you see or what?" I shouted after him but he hid his face under the hoodie he was wearing and rushed away. I got hold of his hand and he turned around. When my eyes fell upon his face, I was shocked beyond limits. Cuz it was no one other than
Tirth.

He shook his hand away from me and hurried away. I was so shocked that I froze to the spot.

Just then, a friendly looking girl shook me out of my thoughts. "Hey, where are you lost?"

"Hmmm, who are you?" I straight up asked her (I know I sounded awkward, not a very nice impression.)

"I am Krutika, your roomie." She replied with a bright smile.

" She replied with a bright smile

"Hi Krutika, I'm Gautami. How do you know about me?" I try to forget what I had seen just now. I just hope I never see that guy again.

"The dorm list that's been put up on the board, that's where I came to know of you."

____________

TIMESKIP

I am in my dormitory  which I'm sharing with three other girls, Krutika being one of them. There are two other girls- Maya and Aarya. These girls are nice. They showed me around a bit. The canteen, the gym, the grounds, the yoga room, the classrooms, the library and much more. I enjoyed the day.

At 9:00 in the night, we all retired to bed. That's when I remembered Tirth. I texted Abhyudaya.

"Hey, using phone at this time's illegal Gau!" Aarya hissed.

"Yup." I replied.

__________________________________