Lucifer?

Gautami's POV

As always, I was made the class monitor in the first period. I know, some people are as always jealous of me, but Urmi was genuinely happy. So, Miss Makwana introduced me (the monitor) to the entire class (actually the new students).

"If you have any problem or confusion regarding studies or rules and regulations, ask Gautami. She's the class monitor and will surely help you out."

I took my seat beside Abhyudaya. He was staring at me.

"What?'

"What?" he asked, really confused.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm not staring. I'm just looking at the new class monitor. I'm a new student and I might need your help someday."

"Well, you can ask someone else for help, I'm gonna be really busy these upcoming days."

The first period was over by then and now, everyone is shouting, jumping and moving about in the class. I stood up to manage the class. I see a number of boys standing in a huge circle, surrounding one boy. Who's that? I say to myself.

I approach the crowd. Just when I was about to reach the group, everyone took their seats (monitor ka khauf). My mouth fell open at what I saw in front of me.

There was a boy sitting on the last bench. I moved forward. He had cut his hand. Blood was flowing everywhere on his desk. I went closer to see.

He had written a name on his wrist with a blade- Lucifer.

___________________________________________