Lucifer Again?

Abhyudaya's POV

This building is way too creepy. I feel we should just run away. But we still keep sitting at the table. Tirth is seated in front of me. 

Actually, the interior is just the opposite of the exterior of this building. The furniture and all is intricate and antique but the dining hall is very dimly lit. So dim that one cannot see beyond a few metres. And this is what creeps me out.

(Just suppose this is the dining room of the bakery

(Just suppose this is the dining room of the bakery.)

"Okay, what would you like to eat? Oh, don't worry about the bill. My Granny runs this shop." Tirth smiled.

"Anything." Gautami hesitated.

Then a thought struck me. What if he poisons us? What if he spikes our food? 

He orders three pineapple puddings for us (he shouts out the order).

"Where's your Granny?" 

"You'll soon see her." Tirth smiles mysteriously. 

Almost ten minutes later, Tirth's Grandma, an old but tall and healthy lady appears from the dark. And then I noticed her face. She was wearing a dark lipstick and smiling at us in a devilish manner. She was wearing a dark, black coat and I know I shouldn't say this....but she looks like a witch.

"I need to go to the washroom

"I need to go to the washroom."Gautami said.

"Wait... Granny!"

" No, don't trouble her. Just tell me the way, I'll go."

Tirth gave Gautami the directions to the washroom and she left.  After she left, there was an awkward silence between us.

Gautami's POV

I walked towards the washroom. After I came out, I washed my hands at the washbasin. On my left, I could see a long, narrow corridor with green lights. The lights looked as if they were very old since they were flickering. 

I decide to take a look into that corridor

I decide to take a look into that corridor. I walk through the old, wooden flooring which made a  creaking sound as I stepped on it. There were many doors on the either side of the corridor, but all of them were locked. 

Then, I found a door labelled 'Urvi's Room'. The door of this room was slightly open. Before I could peep through the door, something on the wall facing the door caught my attention.

The wall looked exceptionally old, its plaster was worn out, and there were many marks on it made with black colour. But, the most horrifying detail was, the posters on the wall. The posters had 'Lucifer' written all over them. There was also the same sign as that on Tirth's bracelet on  another poster with the caption "They are coming. They seek revenge."

This was enough to freak me out. But there was more to come. 

The door of the room opened a bit more now, and I could hear a faint sound of someone whispering "Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer." The chanting was never ending. Slowly, the sound started getting louder and clearer.

I was halfway through the corridor. Suddenly my eyes fell on the other end of the corridor. Someone was standing there, I squint my eyes to see who it was, and it was TIRTH.

He was giving me a creepy smile.

I wasted no time in running away at my top speed. I reached the dining room, where Abhyudaya was sitting alone, toying with his pudding. He hadn't yet taken a bite. 

"Abhi, we need to run, quick. Get up." 

We pick our bags and speed out of the building in no time.  Once away from it, I steal a final glance at the building. The same tall figure was watching us retreat. But it was not Tirth or his Granny. It was someone ELSE.

We crossed that narrow lane and reached outside the school campus. I hugged Abhyudaya tightly. I was so scared.

Abhyudaya's POV 

She wouldn't tell me why we were running but I had to trust  her. She was too scared and it meant she had actually seen something quite disturbing.

We reach outside the school campus and she hugged me, releasing a thousand butterflies wrestling in my stomach. I just cannot describe the feeling. 

At last, she finally told me what she had seen. I am glad we both just escaped safely.

_______________________________________

 This chapter was very long but I won't be posting anymore today. Guys don't forget to VOTE if you've read this story till the end and all your comments are always welcome :)