Chapter 16

The next day...

I was standing in front of the Barca facility not knowing how this whole thing is going to go. Alexia was standing right next to me encouraging me to move but I didn't.

"I...I think I need Lucy." I said softly and looked up to Alexia. She didn't say anything, just nodded and she picked up her phone.

I took a shaky breath. I didn't know why I suddenly needed Lucy by my side, I was still so angry with her. I don't know why my body craved her in this process. Maybe because when I was struggling with the ACL recovery she just appeared and everything was better.

Maybe I needed her to reassure me that it was going to be okay...

I slightly moved from side to side waiting for some miracle to happen.

Alexia walked back to me: "She...can't come right now. But she is going to be there after the session."

I clenched my jaw of course she is busy. Hopefully she has something more important than her so called daughter.

"It's fine, let's go." I said and before Alexia could even registered what was happening I was already on a halfway to the door.

"Hey wait for me." She shouted behind me as she skipped next to me quickly.

LUCY POV:

"She...is asking for me?" I asked Alexia who phoned me as I was on my way to pick up breakfast for me and Ona.

"Yes, well she is not exactly asking, she said she NEEDS you. Please tell me you are coming here right now?!" Alexia's determined voice, almost her Captain voice, made me question about the breakfast with Ona. But I was at the opposite side of the city to where the facility was.

"Uhm...I'll be there as soon as I can but it's probably going to be after her session." I stated.

Alexia sighed: "Hope you have a good reason for it...she's a great kid Lucy I really hope you still know that."

"I know."

"Good. See you soon." With that Alexia hung up and I was left alone with the voices around me.

I ran a hand through my hair and texted Ona that I had to go see Mel.

Ona: Of course, I hope everything is okay.

She was so sweet about it. Her and Mel would go together well. I had to talk to Mel about it before she found out herself.

I quickly walked back in front of Ona's building and hopped into my car.

MEL POV:

The session went surprisingly well. Alexia's presence and her encouraging words were enough for me to stop thinking about Lucy for a second.

We were slowly walking out of the centre when a body crashed into me. I knew who it was from the second her arms wrapped around me.

"Jana!" I was excited to see her after a long time. I handled my stick to Alexia who stood smiling next to me and hugged her back just as tight.

"I missed you so much." I whispered while burying my face into the side of her neck.

"I missed you too. How was it?" She asked as I smiled and said it was good. She then grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Okay okay, I don't need to see kids pornography." Alexia stated and made a disgusting face.

Jana turned her way and stuck her tongue out at Alexia giggling.