El es un hombre muerto(He is a dead man)

(Miguel is your brother BTW) 

Mason and I were Making out in my room he may or may not given me some hickeys and I had to hide him in the closet.

"WHO GAVE YOU THOSE HICKIES," Miguel said chasing me around the house when he noticed them. "NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS," Y/n said back. "YOU ONLY 15 Y/N YOU TOO YOUNG" He said screaming back. 

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A HICKEY BEFORE PUTO" Y/n said. "I DID BUT I GOT IT WHEN I WAS 16 NOT 15" He screamed back. Y/n accidentally dropped her phone and her phone messages were on the screen with Mason. Miguel doesn't know that you are dating his best friend.

"Why are you texting Mason I love you!" He said screaming making Y/n flinch. "I-i" Y/n couldn't form a sentence. "ARE YOU DATING MASON?" He asked sternly. "Uhm well see I uhm, YES OKAY I'M DATING MASON BUT WHY DO YOU CARE IT'S NOT YOU'RE RELATIONSHIP ANYWAYS" Y/n said.

"El es un hombre muerto" He said. "No le hags dano (Don't fucking hurt him)"Y/n said. "I know he is still here where is he" He asked while y/n stood by her closet. He opened the closet to find Mason.

"YOUR FUCKING DATING MY SISTER " Miguel screamed. "Yes," He answered scared. "Miguel and Mason stop," Y/n said. "Y/n get out," Miguel said. "What wh-" Miguel cut y/n off. "JUST GET OUT" He responded sternly.

MASON AND MIGUEL'S POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS," Migues said. "We are I am just dating your sister," Mason responded. "YEAH AND YOU GAVE HER FUCKING HICKEYS," Miguel answered. "WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MAT AT ME I AM NOT DATING YOU I'M DATING Y/N," Mason said. "WELL SHE IS MY LITTLE SISTER," Miguel said.

"YEAH NO SHITSHERLOCK BUT I WOULD NOT DARE TO HURT HER" Mason responded. "You mean it" Miguel asked. "Of course why would I lie about something like that" He responded. "It's not that I don't trust you it's that her last boyfriend did some stuff to her" Miguel explained

They walked out of the room talking and going towards Y/n.

"MIGUEL WHAT DID YOU DO TO- Oh you're okay," Y/n said to Mason "No yeah I'm fine I and Miguel just talked" Mason responded. "Y/n I am truly sorry for earlier," Miguel said hugging Y/n. "It's okay I love you" Y/n said. "Love you too," He said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you'll like this chapter it was requested by Grace7254326

412 words