'Your okay,'

Y/n POV:

"Is she okay now?" I asked my husband over the phone about something that happened with our daughter. "Yeah she is now, she's asleep with her head on my lap right now," He sighs. "Mase she will be fine trust me,"  "Y/n but you didn't hear the way she cried, she has never cried like that ever not in her 11 years of life," he whines. "I know I'll be home in an hour,  "Ok," He hangs up

_______________________________________________________________

40 Minutes earlier

Mason POV:

I'm watching Deadpool when I hear banging upstairs.

"Mila, are you ok?" I ask. "Mila?" I ask. This can't be good. I run upstairs.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" I hear my daughter yell. "MILA!' I scream her name and she looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Dad," She cries sliding her body down against the door. I ran over to her as she fell in my arms and cried. "I'm sorry,' She cries even louder. 

"Shh," I say as I hug her feeling my shirt get wet. "I- i- I can't breathe," She says. 'Shit," I mutter under my breath as I realize she's having a panic attack. "Just breathe in and out of your nose," I say rubbing her back.

"I'm trying," She shakes. "You're okay," I say as I feel her shaking. "Dad?" I feel her look up at me and stop shaking. "Yes," I reply stroking her hair. "What was that?" She asks about her panic attack. " A Panic attack, I used to get them when I was around your age when I was nervous," I tell her.

"Oh," She grins sadly. "But what's got you so worked up?" I ask her. "this whole week when you and Mom weren't on set with me they made me do 18 scenes," She says. "18!" I yell. "Dad please don't yell," She covers her ears. "Sorry," I say. 

"Ok well wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?" I suggest. "Yeah," She says as I pick her up giving her a piggyback ride.

____________________________________________________

Present time.

Y/n POV:

I open the door to the house to see Mila asleep and Mason wide awake

"Hey Y/n/n" He smiles. "Hey Mase," I sigh. "I would hug you but she's laying her head down on my lap," He chuckles.  "Well, I'll hug you," I walk over to him and hug him.  "What was it caused by?" Motioning the panic attack. 

"When we weren't on set this week they made her do 18 scenes," He says. "18!" I scream. "Dont yell Y/n" He says. "No, I'm mad I have never let alone do close 18 scenes and even if I did I would be exhausted now imagine putting that on an 11-year-old little girl," Tears spill out of me.

"Hey, hey, hey It's not your fault." He rubs my back. "But it is Mason we were the ones who dropped her off on set," I say. "Mom?" I hear a voice. "Hi Mila," I smile sadly. "Hi Mom," she says picking her head up from Mason's lap.

"Are you ok?" I ask cradling her on my lap. "Yeah, I just don't wanna talk about it," She sighs. "Ok, well if you ever feel like that again call me or Dad okay?" I say. "Ok I will," She says and I look at Mason who is smiling.

"What are you so happy for?" I say. "Nothing just My girls," He smiles. "Whatever you weirdo," I say flipping my hair.

"I Love you guys," Mason says hugging me and Mila. "We love you too," Me and her say in sync.

__________________________________________________________________

Do you guys want more chapters like this where Mason is a dad?