Shock and Grief.

It was a normal day at school or was it?  (I Plan on making this a 5 chapter mini-series.)

Y/n was having a normal day heading onto 3rd period until her name got called down into the office.

"Y/N COME DOWN TO THE OFFICE PLEASE IT'S URGENT" The vice principal called over the class intercom. The whole class started saying ooh. Y/n ran down to the office thinking she had gotten into trouble but little did y/n know it was gonna be some devastating news.

"So uhm y/n I am so sorry to say this but your parents died on the way to work," The principal said sadly. "Ho- How" Y/n said stuttering her words about to tear up. "A driver was on his phone not paying attention," The principal replied.

"Can I just have a minute in the bathroom?" Y/n asked. "Of course take your time," He replied.

Finney's POV:

I raised my hand and waited for the teacher to call on me so I could use the restroom.

"Yes, Mr.Blake," The teacher responded. "May I use the bathroom?" I asked. "Of course," She said but before I heard it I already walked out the door and was heading to the bathroom (UNISEX BATHROOM)

I Heard someone crying and it sounded like things breaking when I turned the corner to see who it was it was Y/n. 

"Y/n?" I asked. "Yeah Finn" She said with teary eyes. "What happened-" I asked but got cut off by her breaking down in my arms. "M- My parents die- died" She said stuttering with tears in her eyes.

"Holy Shit I'm sorry Y/n," I told her while playing with her hair. She didn't respond she just sat there till I realized I had a big red stain of blood from her knuckles. "Y/n did you hurt yourself," I asked as she kinda calmed down.

"No I just got mad and punched the bathroom stall door and my knuckles bled are you mad?" She asked nervously. " No, I am not mad I just want to know if you are ok?" I said comforting her. "I just can't believe their gone I just wanted to see them one last time," she said balling her eyes out.

I hated seeing Y/n cry it broke me I feel horrible for her I hate that she had to find out during school and the principal is just acting like it is nothing.

Y/N POV:

Was life even real at that moment I wanted to think that I was dreaming but sadly a dream would come to an end when it got too scary/sad this one didn't.

"I'm scared," I said to my boyfriend Finney. "It's gonna be okay I'll be by your side the whole time" He responded making me feel comfortable inside. "I Love you" I whispered into his chest. "I Love you too the moon and back" He responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is 1 out of 5 chapters for this mini-series so I'll update a lot more sorry for being inactive kinda also this book has 405 reads I appreciate thanks.- Brooklyn

 506 words.