I'm Not Okayᯓᡣ𐭩 Pt.3

"Show Me," I say sternly. "What?" She asks confused. "Show Me," I repeat myself. I see the tears well up in her eyes. "Mason I-" I cut her off. "You burn yourself?!" She shakes. "Mason..."   "Show Me,"

 I jump on the couch and search all around her body for the Burn Marks.

Y/n POV:

His weight was on top of me. Crushing my leg as he tries to search for the burn marks. Who told him? Why does he care? Why do I care if he cares? Why did I not hide the lighter?

"STOP GET OFF OF ME!" I scream trying to push him off of me. "Where?!" He says searching all around my body. "STOP!" I say as the tears start to spill from my eyes.

                                                                                       .

                                                                                       .

                                                                                       .

"FINE YOU WANNA SEE!" I say as I stand up pulling my pants down. I instantly regret it as I see Mason tear up and look at me as if I'm some type of monster. " I don't understand, Why?... Why would you do that to yourself?" He says as I pull my pants back up."Mason, I don't want you to cry," I say as I look at him. "Is it me?" He asks pointing to himself. "I get it the hate's stuff I try to protect you from it I only ever wanted to protect you," I say as I hear the lump in his throat. "No, it started...before that," I say as sit back down on the couch. "My beautiful special girl, why... why would you do that?" He says as I start to break down into his chest. "I'm so sorry Mason I just thought that if I didn't tell anyone it would be ok and I- I," I start to stutter. "Don't be sorry," He says as he continues to cradle my head. "You suffered in silence... now it's time for me to help you," He says.

Mason POV:

 "You suffered in silence... now it's time for me to help you," I sniffle. "I try my best but sometimes I'm just not good enough and I'm not okay," She says as she continues to cry harder into my chest gripping the back of my shirt. My heart shatters. "I'm sorry," I say.

"Don't be," 

__________________________________________________________________

A/n: so uhm... sorry we kinda made this bitch dramatic as always