Hey Y/n meet me behind the school.

Finn Pov:

Gosh her smile is so mesmerizing and her eyes I could get lost in them for hours. 

"Finn!" Robin said to me after the 5th time. "Yeah?" I replied. "Thinking about Y/n again?" He said sarcastically. "I um I-" I couldn't speak and I blushed. "I think she likes you back." He said.

"Don't tease me!" I said irritated but laughing. "No dude I am being for real she and Donna were talking in class and said she wished you would date her." He said. "Wait for real?" I asked. 

"Yeah, no shitsherlock why would I lie to you?!" He said. "I'll talk to her later today," I told him. "Anyway, how did that fight go?" Robin asked. "Be honest have I ever won a fight?" I said sarcastically.

Y/n Pov:

"He is so cute!" I exclaimed to my friend Donna about Finney. "Y/n I get it you like him but please, please Talk about something else." She said laughing. (I hope you guys got the please please please reference)

The school bell rang. 

"I've got to go I have science with Finn!" I said skipping. "Don't make out while I'm gone!" She said sarcastically.

Science class POV:

Finney POV:

"Alright class we are gonna be directing frogs so choose a partner and choose wisely they will be your partner for the rest of the  year!" My teacher exclaimed. I saw everyone around me finding someone till Y/n walked up to me.

"Do you wanna be partners?" She asked. "No I mean I uhm yeah I don't have a partner," I replied looking like an idiot. "Ok cool." She said smiling. 

"You know everybody is talking about the fight right?" She asked. "Oh uhm yeah I know," I said. "Your sister is pretty cool  she threw a rock at Matty and made his teeth bleed." She said. "Yeah, I just wish she didn't have to get into the fight because she got hurt," I replied.

"Well so did you on your cheek." She said putting her thumb over it making me blush. Then the fucking school bell rang. "Hey, Y/n meet me behind the school," I told her. "Okay." She replied smiling.

Finn POV:

I was walking to the back of the school when I noticed Y/n.

"Hey Finn, what did you need me for?" She asked. "Y/n I want to be honest with you I have liked you since the 1st grade and I can't bear to see Buzz and Matt try to get with you or flirt with you any longer. Y/n I physically love you I talk about you all the time to Robin and Gwen and so-" I got cut off by her kissing me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" I cut her off by kissing her passionately and we made out for a good 5 minutes until Gwen saw us.  

"Oh gross Finn oh wait is this Y/n?" Gwen asked. "I uhm yeah," I said blushing. "Oh y/n he talks about you all the time," Gwen said Making Y/n laugh. "Gwen shut up!" I exclaimed. "I gotta get going my mom is gonna be home any minute now," Y/n said.

"Ok," I said. She walked off and Gwen started teasing me.

"Oh, Y/n will you marry me, and become my make-out queen with me forever," Gwen said. "Shut up!" I said sarcastically

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating this book in a while I have just been busy but

Question of the day: What are you doing for the 4th of July?

571 words