Mason...

Y/n POV:

Ok so I admit maybe I am a bit jealous that my bf talks about his friend from his childhood but that is all he does he did it on a date and is now on the red carpet for the premiere of his movie

"Hello Mason and Y/n, we just want to ask you a few questions." An interviewer comes up to us. "Ok sure," he says. "What are your thoughts about this movie?" She asks. "It's great there is so much detail put into it," he replies.

"And for y/n how is it being a main love interest for the character Finney Blake?" she asks me. "It's great!" I tell her. "And Mason last question, who is your favourite person?" She asks. "Probably my best friend Giselle."He says. His best friend Giselle...

"Ok well, that concludes our interview thank you, guys," she says walking off. "I'm gonna go with Maddy," I told him. "Oh ok..." he says.

"Hey Y/n!" she exclaimed. "Hey Mads," I tell her looking down. 'What happened?" She asked. "Let's just go talk in the bathroom..." I tell her as we walk in that direction.

MASON POV:

"Hey Miguel, have you seen Y/n?" I ask him. "Yeah she and Maddy went to the bathroom now," he told me. "Oh okay cool," I tell him walking to talk to Jacob.

Y/n POV:

"So what happened?" She asked. "Well basically one of the interviews asked Mason who is his favorite person and he said... His best friend Giselle," I tell her looking in the mirror. "Oh, well he is an ass for saying that in front of you," She says.

"I'm not gonna cry and be a bitch about it but like c'mon dude, I was right there NEXT TO HIM," I say sighing. "I get it, but let's have fun," she says dragging me out of the bathroom. 

"Y/N LOOK OVER HERE!" I hear someone yell and I smile. "Y/n you look stunning!" I hear fotagphers say. "Y/n Y/n please look over here!" I hear. "Y/N AND MADELINE LOOK TO YOU RIGHT!,"We hear.

I start fidgeting with my hands and Madeline notices and squeezes my thumb

"You okay?" she asks worriedly. "yeah just nervous," I say.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE MOVIE PREMIERE.

"Bye Maddy!" I exclaimed giving her a big hug. "Bye Y/n I'll miss you!" she says. "Bye Miguel," I say as I put my arms around his neck to hug him. He puts his arms around my waist.

Mason POV:

Why is Miguel putting his arms around her waist? Why is she putting her arms around his neck?

"Y/n let's go," I say walking out. "Okay I'm coming," She says following me into the car.

"So what was that about?" I ask about the hug. "what do you mean?" she asks. "Y/n don't be stupid, the way you hugged Miguel?!" I said in a harsh tone. "It was just a hug don't get all upset about it?" She says in a tone.

"Whatever!" I say kinda loud. "If you're gonna get mad at me then why don't we talk about the interview?!" She says.

Y/n POV:

"What are you talking about Y/n?" He says annoyed. "When the interviewer asked who your favourite person you said your best friend Gisselle," I tell him rolling my eyes. "Well, what do you want me to say?!" he asks.

"I wouldn't have been mad if you said family or something but Gisselle, ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HER IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN EXIST!" I tell him. "I Do not," he says trying to defend himself. "YES, YOU DO WHEN WE WERE ON OUR DATE THE OTHER NIGHT ALL YOU DID WAS TALK ABOUT YOUR GUYS HANGOUT YOU HAD THE DAY BEFORE" I scream at him with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Y/n i-" He said. "Mason, do you even love me anymore?" I ask with mascara rolling down my cheek. "Honey I do it's just..." He says. "It's just what, Mason just say it," I tell him. "Y/n I have to tell you something..." He says in a low voice.

"Mason..." I say as I wipe my tears. "Me and Gisselle have been having s3x..." He says. "Oh, so just 4 years down the drain huh?" I say. "You know what I've done just drop me off I'll pick up my shit in the morning," I say as I walk to the front door of my house. 

"Wait Y/n we can talk about this!" I hear him plead from his car. "No Mason I can't be with someone who had been having s3x with their "best friend"," I tell him. "Y/n please wait." He says. "No Mason was done because I guess I was a game to you,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a part 2 to this or do you want me to leave it sad?

Also this book has 3k reads and I appreciate it sm M'l

803 words