''OH FUCK YOU THAMES''

Mason and I were arguing "again"

"OK, SO you're telling ME YOU WERENT FLIRTING WITH MIGUEL," He snarled. "I WASN'T I WAS JUST LAUGHING AT A STUPID JOKE HE MADE" Y/n Said. "NO SHITSHERLOCK I SAW YOU LAUGHING BUT YOU MADE HIM BLUSH," He said.

"I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS WITH HIS FACE MASON" y/n snarled.  "YEAH BUT YOU MADE HIM THINK THAT HE LIKES YOU," He said. "YOU'RE FUCKING JEALOUS OVER YOUR FRIEND, YOU'RE PATHETIC" Y/n yelled.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH GO FUCK MIGUEL," He said. "OH FUCK YOU THAMES," Y/n said. Y/n walked out the door just to run into Brooke. "Hey Y/n I heard all of it I'm sorry he's just a bitch" she said Making you laugh.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go home," You said as you hugged her. "I'll go talk to him," She said. "Mhm," You mumbled.

BROOKE AND MASON'S POV:

"You're fucking stupid Mason," Brooke said. "Oh shut up Ik I fucked up" He said. "You're lucky she deals with you're ass instead of breaking up with you like your last girlfriend," she said. "I know Brooke I fucked up but don't bullshit on me I already feel bad enough," I said. She walked out of my room with her eyes rolling.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY💋💋💋

I Knocked on y/n door with a Teddy Bear in my hand. She answered the door.

"What do you want I thought you said go fuck Miguel" She said rolling her eyes. "I- I was kidding," I said. "Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I just got jealous cause I love you" I followed up.

"Ok Mason I forgive u," She said. "Here," I said giving her the teddy bear.  "Mason I don't need gifts from you" Y/n said. "I know but I just felt bad," He said. 

Salto De Tiempo (Time skip in Spanish)

You and Mason were laying in bed when he said this. "Y/n" He asked. "Yeah babe" You answered. "I'm sorry for being a dick earlier," He said. "No, I get where you are coming from but I only have eyes for you" Y/n said. "I Love you," He said "I love you too," You said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn speaks (I revealed my name!!)

I want a relationship like this.

366 words