Goddamit Y/n just fucking eat.-Finney Blake

Finney made lunch for y/n and Gwen. "Here is lunch" He said talking to both of us. As Finney and Gwen were devouring their food Finney noticed that you just kept poking around with it. "are you ok" He asked.

"yeah I'm fine" Y/n said. " well then are you gonna eat" He said in a tone. " Yeah, I will," She said. "Then eat," He said. "I'm not hungry," Y/n said. He asked Gwen to go to the room to talk to you. "are you okay you're not eating" He said.

"Yeah I'm fine I just ate breakfast at my house" Y/n said while shaking her leg. "Bullshit Y/n I talked to your mom yesterday she said you haven't been eating." He said. " why does it matter to you," She said frustrated. " because I care about you," He said while his voice cracked. " well fuck you I'm not eating shit," Y/n said. " Goddamit Y/n just fucking eat for godsakes I just want you to be healthy," He said. Y/n ignored him. "Y/n can you just be normal and eat like everyone else for christ's sake Gwen eats more than you have and she's 10 years old." He said.

"Oh, so I'm not normal good to know" Y/n said. Finney instantly regretted what he just said. "no y/n I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry" He said. " do you mean it" Y/n asked. " of course, I mean it I just want you to be healthy" He said. Y/n jumped into his arms and cuddled him on the couch like a baby. ending their conversation with a kiss.                             

                                                                                273 words.