I'm Not Okayᯓ ᡣ𐭩 PT.1

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Sh

"Y/N DO YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID," He throws his hands up. "A LITTLE BIT, BECAUSE IF YOU PAY ATTENTION YOU WOULD REALIZE I WASN'T FLIRTING," I run my hands through my hair. "HE ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER," He groans. "WHATEVER," I say as I grab my keys with tears in my eyes.

_____________________________________________________

End of FlashBack 

I call Maddy.

You

Maddy.

"Hey *gulp* Mads," I say as I feel it in my throat. "Hey Y/n, you okay?" She asks. "Uhm no not me and uhm Mason got," I can't even finish the sentence as I start to cry. "No need to explain just come over," She sighs.

30 minutes Later

Maddy POV:

Knock, Knock, I hear at the front door.

"Coming!" I say as I jog over there, opening the door to see a crying Y/n.

"Oh, Y/n" I say as I bring her in for a hug feeling her tears soak my shirt. "He thought I was flirting with another guy," She sniffs. "Of course, jealous ass" I mutter. "This g- guy asked me for my number and I didn't wanna be rude so I said sure but then just deleted it," She sniffles

"You did the right thing," I say.

Time Skip to a couple of days later. (BTW SHE STAYED AT MADDY'S)

Ring, Ring, I hear My phone go off and see Mason Contact calling.

Mason

Maddy

"Hello?" She asks in a monotone tone. "Hey, is Y/n *gulp* There?" He asks. "Yes, why?"  I ask. "Can I talk to her, because she isn't answering any of my calls," He sighs. "I don't know if she even wants to talk to you," I reply. "I know, okay just ask" He groans. "okay."  I hang up

I see Y/n walking down the stairs in a sweater and sweats

"Mason called," I blurt out. "Ok," She replies dryly. "Y/n, he misses you" I sigh. "Mhm," She mumbles.

(This is where the Ginny and Zion scene comes but Maddy is Zion)

3RD Person POV:

" you and Mason deserve to be happy, and if being together makes you happy-" Maddy says  "It's not about being together Maddy, I don't get it with Mason right now because Mason can fart and like 8 new girls come around so when he got mad at that I was irritated," Y/n responds.

"I love this energy from you right now," Maddy chuckles. "I love Mason which makes this worse, it's me," She mumbles the last part. "Look, I don't have full details about what you are arguing about, but Mason misses you he's affected by it and I don't want him to be upset anymore" She sighs.

"Don't wanna upset Mason dearest," Y/n mocks. "Y/n." Maddy says sternly. "Just tell him I'm sick with chicken pox or something I don't know," she groans. "You want me to tell Mason you can't come because of Chickenpox?" Maddy asks putting her hand on her hip.

"Yes!" Y/n says as she takes deep heavy breaths and starts moving around. "Hey, hey it's ok," Maddy reminds her bringing her back to reality. "No, it's not okay, I'm Not Okay I'm not okay why don't you see that?!" Y/n says still breathing heavily.

Maddy notices you start to lose your balance and gets worried.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay," She says as Y/n starts to have an episode. "Breathe, Y/n Breathe," She says rubbing Y/n's back. "It's okay I'm right here," She continues. "Hold onto me," Maddy says as Y/n lays on her.

Maddy POV:

"W-what was that?" She asks. "A panic attack, has that ever happened to you?" I whisper. "How'd you know how to do that?" She says barely above a whisper. "Mason used to get them when he got stressed out," I reply as Y/n continues to zone out.

"Y/n what's going on... It's okay I'm always gonna be on your side" I remind her as she looks up at me. "Don't get mad," She mutters. "I could never be mad at y/n/n," I say  "Promise?" She mumbles. "Y/n what is going on?" I say my frustration growing. "I do this thing," She continues. "Where I hurt myself," She mutters. "Wha- what do you mean you hurt yourself," I continue. "hurt yourself how?" I hissed as a tear rolled down my cheek.*she reaches in her sweater pocket for a lighter and hands it to me*  "I burn sometimes," She hesitated. "I'm sorry" She warned as she brought her knees up to her chest. "I'm sorry, I just wanna be normal" She repeats as her body falls into my chest. "I'm so glad you told me,"  I expressed. "It's gotten worse over the years," She mutters. "Years," I mumble to myself how could I not notice that my best friend since birth has been struggling like this?

________________________________________________________

WOAH who knew that chapter was gonna be sad... NOT ME TOTALLY *winks*