'Mase I love you, but your breath reeks of alcohol'

Genre: Fluff, Funny

Trigger warning: Underage drinking?

What: Boyfriend

Where: Miguel's house.

THE BLACK PHONE cast and I decided to host a little party between us. And Miguel chose to host it(How sweet of him!). "At first there wasn't any alcohol but as the party went on Mainly the boys started to drink.

Maddie and I were sober Because we didn't like to drink, to be honest. I could tell Mason was super drunk which I don't know why he was drinking he is underage, I mean I'm not gonna be in control of him but still, I want him to be safe.

                                                                               Y/n POV

"Hey you might wanna get Mason off of the balcony before he jumps in the pool," Tristan says. "Fuck my life," I mutter walking outside. "Mason Thames get off of the balcony," I say as Miguel drunkenly laughs falling onto the floor.

"Mom is that you?" Mason squints thinking I'm his mom after what I said. "No, but it's your responsible girlfriend making sure you don't break your neck trying to jump from the balcony!" I sigh.

"Ok fine!" He sighs getting off.  "I swear to god, I'm so done with him," I say to Maddie as she laughs. "I'll probably leave when he gets his ass down here," I chuckle seeing Mason come over to me. "hi y/n!" He slurs his words. 

"Yep time to go," I say as I wave to Maddy and then grab his hand. "Y/n I'm hungry!" He whines as I start the car. "what do you want?" I ask him. "Taco Bell," He says dozing off. "I'm not getting it for you," I mutter as I hear his soft snores.

TIME SKIPPYYYYYYYYY

"Mase get up," I say as I lightly tap his shoulder. "Mhm," He mutters stumbling out of the car, and I help him upstairs. "I'm tired," he whines as I take off his shoes for him. "Mhm," I mumble changing him into PJ's.

"I want a kiss," He whines. "Mase I love you, but your breath reeks of alcohol," I chuckle. "Ok well, I still love you," He softly smiles drunk. "I love you too," I say as I kiss him. "Yay! I got my kiss," He says and I laugh.

"Goodnight Mase," I say as I hear his soft snores.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter but cute! I hope.