Plot Vote

Okay so this is a request I got. I will provide how Izuku gets there and who raises him ideas and you see what you like.

How he gets there

1: When Izuku is screaming on the beach, he and All Might get ambushed and Izuku takes the hit.

2: Just after the diagnosis, Him abducts Izuku.

3: Izuku follows Katsuki's advice and one of the villains interferes.

What happened next

1: Him raises Izuku. Izuku proved talented in the demonic magical arts and soaked up knowledge on manipulation like a sponge. However, Him was never able to get Izuku to turn, which led to his undoing. (Gains demonic magic surpassing Him and manipulation skills)

2: Mojo JoJo raises Izuku. Izuku gets dropped from a portal and JoJo gets ideas. Izuku proves himself an intellectual equal and helps Mojo JoJo take over the world. Watch the movie to know why. (Gains technological advances surpassing I Island)

3. Izuku is raised alongside Princess. Izuku's dream of being a hero coincides with Princess's dream to join the Powerpuff Girls. When Izuku offers help, she takes him in (with her dad's permission) and Izuku trains Princess in ways she hates at first, but grows to like the sense of accomplishment. (Gains riches and support gear)

4: The Professor raises Izuku. Before Professor Utonium put his theory into practice, Izuku appeared in front of him. Years later when Professor Utonium passed away and society is at the brink, Izuku continues the experiment with funding from his wife Princess Morebucks to create the heroes that will save this world. (Gains medical knowledge beyond I Island, six kids)

5: No one raises Izuku. Starting with Him, Izuku spends time with every villain in Townsville before settling on the streets. He becomes a vigilante, later joined by Princess Morebucks and recruited by the Powerpuff Girls. (Gains magic, inventions, street smarts, wealth, flirtatious tactics at weaker degrees)