Chapter 3: The Powerpuff Girls

Izuku and Abra Cadaver are transcribing the book Izuku was given by the nightmares. He was able to convince Miss Bellum to allow trade between the dark world and Townsville. But, they were still denied residence due to their appearances.

Look, the show may hide it but the mutants and nonhuman sentients are still being abused when the narrator isn't looking. They have a whole justice league rip off and SOMEHOW there is still no work force for the Kaiju? Yeah something is up. Do you know how much oil you can save by just having them toe the boats?

Anyways it seems to be a book about dispelling magic more than casting it. Though there are a few summoning spells in it.

The slobber is a little unsettling, but hey it's magic

The slobber is a little unsettling, but hey it's magic. Izuku already has a summoner contract with the wolfish embodiment of Death. Izuku just calls him Death the Wolf. Or Death for short.

"With this, we can fight back against Him... I just realized I don't know his name."

***************************************************************

Three girls are flying around Townsville on a weekend patrol. Suddenly a thought occurs to Blossom. "Huh, I just realized something. Mojo JoJo hasn't done anything in weeks."

Buttercup gains a face of suspicion herself. Yeah, you're right. Nothing since he turned everyone into dogs."

Bubbles is next. "You think he's up to something?"

Blossom responds with "I don't know, but we better check it out."

And so, the three girls made their way to the observatory. It takes them about three seconds.

Meanwhile, Izuku is working on his hoverboard. "Ugh, the balance is off and the nuclear fission reactor is too unstable. Maybe if I*mutter mutter*..."

*CRASH*

"Alright, Mojo JoJo! What's your evil plan?" The redhead yells out.

While Izuku will admit these girls are cute, that won't stop him from launching a verbal fist fight

While Izuku will admit these girls are cute, that won't stop him from launching a verbal fist fight. "What the heck?! We have a door!"

"Sorry." The blonde girl says.

"Sorry doesn't repair my dad's roof." Izuku explains.

The blonde girl tilts her head. "I thought this was Mojo -"

"No time to talk, Civilian. We need to figure out what that no good Mojo JoJo is up to." The redhead explains.

"And, kick his butt!" The ravenette declares.

"My dad? He's on therapy right now." Izuku explains while pointing his thumb at a door behind him. "Look, the next evil plan is in three days. You can kick his butt then."

Suddenly the ravenette points at Izuku. "Wait, if Mojo JoJo is his father, that means he's on Mojo JoJo's side! Let's beat him up!"

The girl goes for a punch, but Izuku is able to throw her over his shoulder. She lands on her back. "What just happened?"

Izuku jumps to the side, avoiding the redhead's lasers. He ducks under the blonde's roundhouse and rolls left to avoid a punch from the redhead. Another dash right to avoid the blonde's laser eyes and another over the shoulder throw on the redhead.

The ravenette rejoins the fight and throws a left hook. Izuku dodges and redirects the punch at the blonde... who stood there like an idiot.

"OW! Buttercup, you hit me!" The blonde girl says in tears.

"You should have moved, Bubbles!" The now named Buttercup responds.

"Girls, this guy is bad news! He can read the future, that's why he can keep up with us!" The redhead claims.

"I don't have foresight, idiots. I just have a lot of experience dealing with bullies."

"We're not idiots!" The redhead proclaims.

"And I am not a bully!" Buttercup declares. "Come on, Blossom, let's beat him down! You too, Bubbles! ... Bubbles?"

The girl is seen crying her eyes out. The girls are feeling guilty. Even Izuku feels bad and he's the victim in all this.

So, Izuku makes a proposal. "Get her home. I'll tell the Kaiju to hold off on tomorrow's attack."

"Okay, thanks. ... Wait a minute... How do you know a giant monster is gonna attack tomorrow?" Blossom questions.

Izuku chuckles. "Do you know how much oil it takes to run a cruise ship? How much fuel a plane needs to function? I act as a middle man between the various shipping industries and the Kaiju. It really cuts back on expenses to have one big guy just lug the boats out wherever they need to go."

The girls can't argue with that so they just take Bubbles and leave.

***************************************************************

Buttercup can't sleep. Her mind is stuck on the kid in Mojo JoJo's laboratory. She has a feeling that he's up to something. The last time she felt like this... Ugh, she was so stupid! And her sisters almost paid the price.