Chapter 6: Pop Your Bubbles

The City of Townsville. A lovely metropolis society with the best protectors illegal science can make. And speaking of evil...

"Understand this, Professor Utonium, if I catch one of those degenerate Powerpuff Girls peeping on MY boy in the bath again, I will ensure that the law is involved! And don't you think that I won't!  I definitely will! I will have the law involved! With Lawyers that I have hired! I will not allow you or anyone else to use Izuku for your perverse imaginations! None!" An angry voice on the phone monologues.

"I am so sorry, Mojo JoJo. I swear, I don't know what is getting into them. They're usually much more mature than this." The professor hears a roar before the line is cut.

He sighs, knowing that his girls are in the wrong here. Utonium heads into the girls room, seeing Blossom and Buttercup brainstorming.

The professor sighs. "Girls, I just got a call from Mojo JoJo about you two taking inappropriate pictures of his son." The girls start looking guilty while the professor realizes what he just said. "Girls, where is Bubbles?"

***************************************************************
Flashback Start
***************************************************************

Blossom and Buttercup wake up to see Bubbles walking about to fly out the window.

"Bubbles, where are you going?" Blossom asks.

"Did we miss a hotline?" Buttercup asks.

"Oh, I'm gonna stalk Izuku today. You two did it, so now it's my turn." Bubbles says. She takes off through the window.

Blossom and Buttercup are both too tired to stay awake, so they just go back to sleep.

***************************************************************
Flashback End
***************************************************************

"Toyshop!" Both almost yell in unison.

The professor grabs his chin. "That does sound like Bubbles..." Deciding to let himself be fooled, he shrugs. "Oh well. As long as I don't get another complaint like that she's fine."

As the professor walks to the door, the girls sigh in relief. "Oh, you're both grounded." The professor slams the door and they both wince.

The professor sighs... "At least the boy didn't notice."

***************************************************************

Izuku wakes up to Bubbles snuggling up on him. He sighs and thinks "She isn't even gonna try to be subtle is she?" He decides to wait for her to wake up, not wanting to be rude.

Three hours later...

Bubbles finally wakes up with a yawn. She looks at Izuku with a tired but happy smile. "'Morning, Izuku..." Bubbles stretches and waves off the remaining lethargy.

"Good morning, Bubbles. So, why are you here?" Izuku asks with a nonchalant smile.

"Oh, I'm stalking you." Bubbles says with the most innocent smile.

Izuku sighs again. "You just came right out and admitted it, huh? Alright, but please don't follow me into the bathroom. It's creepy."

"Deal. Oh, can I get a picture of you in swim trunks?" Bubbles asks shamelessly.

Izuku blushes, but the son of Mojo JoJo must be vindicative! He must not back down from the challenge! "Alright, but only if I get a picture of you in a bikini." How's that for vengeance!

"Deal." Izuku.exe has stopped working. Bubbles just shrugs and cuddles up to Izuku again.

***************************************************************

Izuku is walking to Abra Cadaver's theater with Bubbles walking right beside him, still not even trying to hide the stalking. Ironically, she is the only girl out of the three that the people of Townsville didn't catch stalking Izuku.

Bubbles agreed to help with tracking down outside forms of Ret, who Bubbles doesn't know. But whoever this Ret guy is, Izuku made it very clear that he is a bad man... Or woman? The explanation Izuku gave her about transvestites is admittedly still a little confusing. But, whatever.

Still, she has to ask "Can I get a picture of you dressed like a magician?"

"Can I get a picture of you dressed like a maid?" Izuku asks in return.

"Deal." Bubbles declares and starts to skip for the rest of the walk.

***************************************************************

Bubbles returns home and happily shows off the pictures of Izuku to her sisters. "Is that a picture of you and Izuku in a bikini and swim trunks?" Blossom asks.

"Yep! I asked for it and he asked for a copy! Bubbles says, on cloud nine.

"And is this a picture of you and Izuku with huge boobies and a suit?" Buttercup asks.

"I still don't know why he wanted me in the suit... But, at least I got to see him with boobies!" Bubbles giggles.

Needless to say, both her sisters are jealous. Even if they deny it with every drop of their Chemical X.

Suddenly, the professor opens the door. "Bubbles, why did Mojo JoJo ask me to let you stalk Izuku tomorrow? And, why did he send me a picture of you and Izuku cuddling?" I've heard of "salt on the wounds", but that's just cruel!

***************************************************************

Izuku looks over the papers of today's scan of scarlet devil magic. It shouldn't be possible but they found an entire island made of the stuff. Izuku does not like the implications of what an entire island of scarlet devil magic means, but he must investigate it.

It's located at the other side of the country, just a few miles past the horizon. It shouldn't be too hard to reach it and burning it will be a major blow to whatever Ret is planning.

Izuku will send some Kaiju to scout out the area from afar. Better safe than sorry.