Chapter 11: Weekend Dynamic

The City of Townsville. A metropolis with many places to attract tourists. And, not only do tourists get trapped in these attractions, but the lovely citizens of Townsville also like to visit these lively places. Looks like the Powerpuff Girls are also ready to visit one of these places.

We see the girls looking at themselves in the mirror. They are dressed in bikinis.

"Do you think this is too much? Or maybe too little..." Blossom asks her sister, wearing a pink frills bikini that makes her chest and butt look big. "Should I puff it up with more frills, Bubbles?"

"I don't know what guys see in these..." Buttercup says, wearing a green micro bikini that is not at all okay for a child to wear. "But, in the magazines under the Professor's bed, this is what they drool over."

"I think it's fine." Bubbles says, wearing a normal blue child's bikini. The other two give her a death glare. "What?"

"Bubbles! Don't you remember the plan?" Blossom asks, flustered.

"You mean the plan to seduce Izuku and have him tell his deepest darkest secrets?" Bubbles asks.

"Yes!" The two girls said in unison.

"I think Izuku will more likely scold you for wearing that then get seduced." Bubbles explains.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER!!?" Buttercup yells.

"Yeah, Bubbles. You said these bikinis would have all the boys drooling over us." Blossom reminds.

"No I didn't. I said it'll have all the pervy boys drooling over you. That's true and also the reason Izuku would scold you. Izuku is not a perv, you know." Bubbles explains.

"Then what was the point of getting these?" Buttercup asks.

*SNAP* *SNAP*

"That's why!" Bubbles says giggling.

Bubbles just took a picture of each of them with her cell phone. This left both girls jaw dropping.

"You mean you helped us pick out these kid sized adult bikinis... TO TAKE A PICTURE OF US?!?!" Blossom realizes.

"DA HECK, BUBBLES!!!" Buttercup shouts.

"Sorry! Izuku wanted revenge for you two taking inappropriate pictures of him without his consent." Bubbles explains. She then proceeds to fly out of the window and into the car.

The two flabbergasted kids look at each other. They nod and change into their normal age appropriate bikinis and fly out to the car.

***************************************************************

The girls meet Izuku at the Tokyo Townsville Park. And, he is wearing his swim trunks. Also, the picnic area is set up.

"Good morning, Powerpuff Girls." Izuku calls out.

"Happy birthday, Izuku!" The girls respond.

"You remembered!" Izuku says, crying out a river of tears 😭.

"Of course!" Bubbles says. "We could never forget our crush's birthday!"

"IT'S NOT A CRUSH, BUBBLES!!!" Buttercup declares.

Izuku giggles. "I would be flattered if that were the case."

The Professor joins in next. "Happy birthday, Izuku. We all got a present for you."

Izuku raises his hand. "The presents can wait. For now, I think it's time for fun."

And so, the four kids play. Buttercup cannon balls into the water. Bubbles and Izuku are having a splash fight. Blossom sneaks up behind Izuku and hugs him, feeling up his abs. Somehow he got his abs quicker than when he was training with All Might. Muscle memory maybe?

Well, at some point, they heard screaming. Looking around, the four kids see the citizens running away. The professor sees it too.

A mother grabs her baby and runs. A father grabs his kids and runs. A kid grabs his dog and runs. A teenager grabs her cat and runs. Everyone grabs what's most precious to them and runs.

"Seriously? On our day off? These monsters are so rude." Buttercup states with disappointment.

"Yeah, but we gotta do something. We're the Powerpuff Girls." Blossom says also disappointed.

"Alright, I guess we'll go save the day again." Bubbles says, slightly depressed.

"Hold up, girls. You'll cause a much bigger problem if you fight that guy." Izuku says.

The Powerpuff Girls look at Izuku with weird looks. Izuku sighs as he begins to explain.

"That's the child of the Lord of the Lake, a very strong Kaiju. They have an agreement with the city to not invade in exchange for tribute." Izuku explains. "I guess whoever was supposed to give it yesterday botched the job."

"Ugh... So? What do we give them?" Buttercup asks, deciding to trust Izuku on this.

"Sushi." Izuku advises.

When the girls look at him with wide eyes, Izuku knows he has to explain it more.

"Their favorite food is fish, so usually any fish food will do. But, the little lord is clearly agitated by not getting his tribute on time. Sushi happens to be his favorite, so if you give him a plate of that stuff, he'll go home on his own."

"Can't we just beat it up?" Bubbles asks, irritated.

Izuku sighs. "Only if you want Big Momma to come out tomorrow. I don't think you'll be able to beat her without significant damage to Townsville, so it's better to just give them what they were promised." Izuku explains.

"Makes sense to me!" Bubbles says.

"Indeed, as heroes, we must prevent collateral damage when possible." Blossom decides. "Come on, girls!"

And so the day is saved. The monster returned to the lake after getting a tray full of sushi. The girls are able to relax again. But, the professor had another problem. Still, he can solve it later.

"Alright, girls, it's time to give Izuku his presents." Professor Utonium says.

The girls look at each other. WE FORGOT PRESENTS!!!" Bubbles screams in panic. The other girls are also panicking.

"Now girls, I am sure Izuku doesn't mind waiting until tomorrow for a gift. Let's just skip to the cake for now." The professor placates.

"You're absolutely right, Professor. The fact that you showed up is already a good gift in its own right." Izuku joins in.

The party of five share a strawberry cake with banana filling. When it was time to go home, Izuku jumps on his hoverboard and waves goodbye. "Thank you for the party! It's the best birthday I had in eleven years." Then, he flies off.

The girls and the professor are a little confused about what he said, but shrug it off rather quickly. They start heading home too.

***************************************************************

The next day, Izuku finds a giant robot in the shape of a Powerpuff Girl on the lawn. Looks like he found the perfect candidate for the second Ultimatum member. Though, this one is going to need a lot of Amalgam Serum.

 Though, this one is going to need a lot of Amalgam Serum

Welp looks like he got his birthday present after all.