Chapter 1: Mojo Might

The City of Townsville, a wonderful community full of wonderful people who would never be so discriminatory. That would be evil.

"This town is evil!" Says a trembling Izuku. He has been here for a WEEK and every day he learned something appalling about it. He learned exactly how cruel this metropolis is to people who don't fit their aesthetic.

First of all, his foster father is living in an abandoned observatory. Not only that, but the observatory is on top of an open volcano. The only saving grace here is that it's not active right now.

He recently saw a pink gorilla man going on a rampage and punching anyone who touches his stuff. People don't become like that for no reason. Looking further, he lives in the woods. Some old newspaper proved Izuku right again because thirty years ago there was a competition to see who could steal his stuff.

The Gangreen Gang lives in a literal dump. Not only that, things irradiated with mutation inducing chemicals! It's no wonder monsters attack almost every day! And, the Gangreen Gang lives there?! The Amoeba Boys don't even have a home!

Something must be done about this! So Izuku pulls out a notebook and begins his first evil plan: Project Nobody!

***************************************************************

Walking around for a while, Izuku finds a strange building. It's old, run down, and boarded up. Now, normally kids are supposed to stay away from this place. But, Izuku is not normal. Not in this world at least.

He goes inside and sees a stage with an old iron maiden fashioned into a harp shaped suitcase. Izuku hears a faint crying in the room. He tracks it to the stage.

Guided by the the crying, Izuku finds it coming from the iron maiden. After a brief struggle, he pushes it open, allowing the thing inside to escape. "Hurry, I'm not strong!"

The case flies open with the aid of a zombified hand. "Thank you." Out comes a terrifying sight. Or it would be if Izuku didn't have ten years of experience with mutant quirk documentary.

"You're welcome! Are you a magician? OH! Can you teach me magic?" Izuku, in his cutest smile, passes the book he got from Him

"You're welcome! Are you a magician? OH! Can you teach me magic?" Izuku, in his cutest smile, passes the book he got from Him. "Pleeeaaaase?"

The zombie looks at the boy. The words he said... They cleared away all the malice he built up over the many years. It reminded him of his time in life.

Al Lusion was not only a magician, but a scholar. He traveled the world with the money he made from performances in search of real magic. But unfortunately he hit his older years and settled in Townsville. While he was able to transcribe the language and text of multiple supernatural entities, he was never able to get a grimoire.

Which is what this little boy just handed him. Abra Cadaver can finally fulfill the dream he had his entire life thanks to this kid. Learning the magic with him isn't even a price at this point.

So, he nods his head. "Don't know it. But... Can read. Learn together." The joy on the kid's face makes this decision feel even better. In fact, Abra Cadaver feels like something he lost has returned to him.

Most chapters will be short. There just isn't enough to write right now. My apologies.