...𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴

This chapter/part of the book will be updated whenever I want to add to anything I've already said here or share something new about the book I would like you to know before you read.

Copyrights:

The characters and plots of The Summer I Turned Pretty belong to Jenny Han, Amazon Prime, and any other intellectual faculty involved in creating the show.

I own my original character Aurora Cooper and her background story. I do not own any other characters unless stated. 

Theodore Cooper, Edward Cooper, Marie Cooper, Marjorie Hart, Chase Reynolds, and Sophie Reynolds (this list is subject to change) are characters I created and are added to the story for the relevancy of Aurora's plot.

I have added scenes to the story that are original and do not exist in the show and I have modified already existing scenes for the relevancy of Aurora's plot.

GIFs used in this book do not belong to me unless stated and GIF credit goes to original creators. I got them off Tumblr and Google. The pictures used in this book have been taken from various sites including Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google. Credits to the original owners unless stated otherwise (in which case the picture was taken by me and belongs to me).

I DO NOT POST MY STORIES ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN WATTPAD.

If they are posted on any other channel or website please let me know and report them.

Trigger Warnings:

This book contains mature themes such as swearing, alcohol, and alcohol consumption, underage drinking, smoking, illness, descriptions of illness and injuries, discussions of dying and death, mentions of panic attacks and anxiety attacks, descriptions of panic attacks and anxiety attacks, and depictions of violence

Please take care of yourselves, and consume media that will not harm you.

Casting:

Any character that already exists in the show is played by the same actor. There is a cast list after this part for original characters however, you have the liberty to imagine the characters in whatever way you like.

Music/Soundtrack:

Music is a big part of my writing, and I use songs to denote chapter names for all my books. The soundtrack for The Summer I Turned Pretty plays a part in the shows plot as well, so its fun to get to do some research into why the show runners used specific songs and what songs can be dedicated to certain characters and why.

For this story, I've created two playlists - one for the book, which will include every song thats used as a name of a chapter and another playlist for Rory, which will include songs I think she'd like or relate to. I'll add songs to Rory's character playlist often, but songs for the book playlist will be added as I write chapters and post them.

I've shared a link in the comments of the chapter named "SIDE-A" explaining a little bit more about the playlists. You can use the links from there or look up my username: (same as my wattpad and linked to my account)

spotify: biaswritingwp

If you think of a song that reminds you for a character or Rory as you're reading please let me know in the comments! I would love to hear for you.

Happy Reading!!
bia