Chapter 30: The School Arena

---
GUYS!
I forgot to mention before but i have a youtube and tiktok account way before when i made this thus I forgot to tell you guys about it! So check em out!!>

Youtube> @alexthecat4915

Tiktok> @ellacpuc5ca

There are links in my description acc in wattpad!! so check em out!! or u can also search my name through both tiktok or youtube social media!! :))
---

.
.
.
.
...When i first woke up in that hospital, The only thing i could think of was confusion, Overthinking and the lack of ideas and brain-storming.

It's been like that the next 2 days, Then forgot about it in the 3rd..

I didn't really thought about it much... Did i?

Well I never had much time to think during those 2 months, Even after the events and incidents i have to go through.

Although i already knew I was involved in the novel now because of a mistake I 'fully' made,
I didn't really think about it much after getting a whole month and a half of break time from the occurrences in the novel..... Well, except for the times when I'm in my classroom, doing work studies, essays and pretty much, the like.
< Though i was able to go through those days unnoticed >

But honestly, I felt like a clown when i said "I will not disturb the main plot!" when i first remembered about the novel....

Well, At least i got to go through this entire school unnoticed for the past 2 years.

But still....
This novel is just...... really harsh for me.

Because...
'.......WHY DIDN'T I THINK THIS THROUGH!!!????'
I thought as the students inside the arena cheered with excitement, Cheering by the fact that im 'battling' a student enemy.

[ Music Auto Mode; No longer available... ]
.
.
.
.
[ Expressionless Awakener ]

A week has passed and the event has finally started.

An event that will likely change the entire novel..

A mystery that is to come...

But honestly, I wouldn't remember this main event in the novel.... I mean, How could I?

I opened my eyes slowly as the wind breezes through the open window.

I scratched my patch of scrambled hair and blinked twice while pointing at the window.

'...'
'Did i forgot to close the window..?'
I thought.
...Apparently, I did forgot to close it.

I yawned tirelessly as i took my phone.

Currently...
I just woke up from my bed inside my dormroom, It was honestly tiresome... Since i had to wake up at 3:00 am in the morning to train. Luckily, I slept around 5:00 Am afterwards.

'Good thing Red updated the training thing... But i wonder where Red is now..?' I thought curiously.

I checked the time quietly as I tapped on my phone.

[ 6:25 am ]

[ Friday 30th ]

'...'
'.....'
'.............'

'I'm....'
'Late...'
'..Mesirably.'
I thought with a straight face.

I got up from my bed and yawned tirelessly again.

It's honestly bothersome, and i wanted to sleep longer, I could already feel my eyes reddening with no sleep.
But i couldn't since i have morning classes.