Chapter Fourteen: Dragon Taming

Visenya was grumbling about stubborn dwarves as she got dressed.
She woke not long ago alone in the bed and found out the fucking company had left without her, Thorin under the stupid notion that he was protecting her.
Visenya was cursing in Valyrian when she finished getting dressed and made sure her hair was tied back before before grabbing some of the food that was left before she left the room.

She saw the master and his creepy servant before they heard a rumble, she ran out of the building when she dlsaw the mou tain rumble and in that moment she knew that the Dragon would burst out, so with that in mind she looked around and saw the largest two towers.
She chose one than ran for it, she kept climbing faster than she had ever done, she started to hear screams but she kept running till she reached the top.
Once she did, she saw the Dragon Smaug was here and just as he was about to burn the people of Lake Town she felt a pull at her gut making the dragons head snap in her direction.

"Keligon dragoni

elEmagon māzigon naejot claim you

I am aōha rideryou jāhor dohaeragon."

(Halt Dragon

I have come to claim you

I am your rider

You WILL SERVE")

"A rider......dragon lord?"

She could hear his tone of disbelief as he looked at her, but she could tell he wanted to fight it. She wanted to carry on his rage, but in the battle of wills, she was stronger.

"dohaeragon"

Visenya repeated with love and strength like Visno told her to do when claiming her dragon.
He came close to the tower and then turned his head when he got close to encourage her to climb on which she did, once she was seating, she took a deep breath patted his scales and shouted.

"Sōvegon"

With that command, Smaug took off and solidified their bond between them. She could feel joy through the bond and the madness her dragon had started to recede as they flew in the sky.

"Dracarys"

She shouted in joy as they were in the sky, and her cheeky dragon feeling smug did just that. The fire did not burn but felt refreshing to her as they flew through the sky.
They landed a short while later at the shore. She knew they had to get back, but she needed to talk to her dragon first.
Once they arrived, she got down and walked around before sitting on the sand next to her dragons head before turning her head to face him.

"Do you want to tell me your story?"

She could feel the apprehension coming from him but took a deep breath and told her of what was once their home in the North that a mighty empire that reigned where dragons lords and dragons lived in harmony but they darkness came and started to turn some against the other.
They started slaughtering their own, and the madness set in for dragons who were riderless. It was a slaughter for most until one dragon lord found the doorway to another world where they could be safe and free from the darkness of this one.
They took it, but the dragons suffered as they went silent and could no longer talk, they had had to communicate through the bond, that was the price that had to be paid as it went against the Valar design but he stayed as he refused to lose his voice as did a few others.
He tried to protect the eggs that were left, but the madness set in, and so he hid them and flew away so as not to hurt them.
He succumbed to the madness and was drawn to the gold after many years of travelling and took it.
She felt for her poor dragon and laid her head on his scale but petting him to calm him.