Chapter Twenty: The Winter Kings Challenge

It has been several weeks since she had returned to Westeros and now they decided it was time to take the rest of the castles at the wall, the free fold agreed to guard the wall till it was time to create a new order.
They had found a man named Caster who was bedding his daughters and offered his newborn sons to the night king, but she had no remorse for slaughtering him and raking the girls to the east watch.
So here they were, ready to take castle black after taking West tower as this was the only manned castle left, but it was the most fortified, Visenya wondered if her uncle Benjen was here or out being a ranger.

Tormund volunteered to show them the best way to go, which was on top of the wall, but she insisted he could take a few of hus people as she and a few elfs would go as thry were quicker and lighter which thry agreed to because it was a fact.
Elondas went ahead with two other elfs as they were trained shadow guards and could move without being heard. They are waiting for their return, and a few short hours later, Elondas came back and gave them the numbers, but he told her that her uncle Benjen Stark was there with the Lord Commander.
She nodded and decided to be a bit dramatic, so she called Albie as they ran in the opposite direction  of the castle before jumping off and landing on Albies back then flying over castle black.

She made several passes until they finally noticed and sounded the alarms. Then she stood and jumped off Albies back as he landed, and she landed in the middle of the castle black court yard.
She looked around as she stood and saw the men looked at her in awe and fear then she looked up at the balcony and saw Lord Commander Mormont and her uncle Benjen looked at her in disbelief but she smirked at her uncle.

"Hello, Uncle Benny."

She smiled when she saw the disbelief grow before he turned and started running down the stairs. Then, once his feet hit the ground, he ran towards her before stopping an arms length away.
He looked at her face, trying to see the little girl he loved like his own daughter and he saw it in her dace, her eyes, the nickname, her smile that looked like his sisters before he stepped forward and pulled her into a hug but pulled away a few moments later and looking st the pointy ears in disbelief.

"How?"

"A lot had happened."

Visenya said tensile but still smiled before she whistled, and the people she brought with her came down, shocking those present, and then she looked at the Lord Commander.

"I wish to speak to you and Measter Aemon along with my uncle, Lord Commander."

"Aye, I think that best, my lady."

"My people are not to be touched. That includes the free folk."

The men grumbled the lord commanders told them to leave them as they were with Visenya.
She followed him to his solar along with Elondas, Legolas, Tauriel, and Tormund.
Once they arrived last, they sat down and waited for Measter Aemon. Once he arrived, Visenya wanted to weep for her family but spoke softly to him.

"Rytsas uncle aemon, issa brōzi iksos visenya stark-targārien. Nyke se mērī tala hen rheagar targārien se lynna stark. Nyke sīr biare naejot rhaenagon ao."

(Hello Uncle Aemon,
My name is Visenya Stark-Targaryen.
I am the only daughter of Rheagar Targaryen and Lynna Stark.
I am so happy to meet you.)

Measter Aemon gasped a little before walking towards her voice. He brought his heads up to her face, and she guided him as she saw he could not see, but he smiled a watery smile in her direction.

"The dragon is strong in you. Is that dragon yours?"

"Yes, Albie is my dragon. Would you like to talk to him."