♡ 1.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"Soobin hyung who are you texting?" Beomgyu raised an eyebrow while looking Soobin

"Oh? N-no one..." Soobin puts his phone back in his pocket and picks up his chopsticks to eat.

"Weird..." Beomgyu whispered and continued to eat his food. "C'mon lets go its almost time for class" Beomgyu stood up from his seat.

"What? But I didn't even finish." Soobin started to stuff the rice in his mouth.

"Because you were so busy texting a no one, c'mon lets go now... We can always eat something after school" Beomgyu nudged at Soobin's shoulder.

"F-fwine!" Soobin said with his mouth full and Beomgyu just scrunched up his face.

ᯓᡣ𐭩

"No but seriously who are you texting though? Beomgyu whispered to Soobin

"No one." Soobin said and continued to type something in his phone under the text.

"I am your bestfriend you can tell me hyung I won't - "

"Beomgyu stand up!" The english teacher said and squinted her eyes a little while looking at Beomgyu.

"Y-yes ma'am"

"Tell me why the last painting of Mr.Behrman was called a masterpiece?"

"because he named it masterpiece!" Beomgyu said confidently and pushed his hair back.

"Wrong, try one more time or you're going to detention!"

"... because it saved someone's life" Soobin whispered to Beomgyu while looking at the teacher to make sure she doesn't know.

"Because it saved someone's life!" Beomgyu pushed his hair back again.

The teacher squinted her eyes again and nodded "sit down and don't talk in my class again"

"I saved you hah!" Soobin laughed.

"I got in trouble because of you!"

"Well atleast its over" Soobin sighed and packed his bag as the bell rang.