♡20.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

Finally it was the day of Yeonjun's test, Yeonjun was walking towards his room where he was supposed to take the test

"Yeonjun!"

Yeonjun turned around when he heard someone call him.

"Hey! Good luck for your test! I'll be there with you all the time so don't panic alright." Soyeon said and patted Yeonjun's head.

"M-miss Soyeon..." Yeonjun said and hugged her.

"Eh? What happened Yeonjun? Are you nervous huh? Hey Hey- stop crying." Soyeon rubbed Yeonjun's back while Yeonjun sobbed in her arms.

"I am so sorry!"

"Why? Why are you sorry Yeonjun?" Soyeon said softly as she broke the hug and looked at Yeonjun.

To her Yeonjun looked absolutely adorable right now, teary eyes, soft voice, little sniffs, runny nose, damp hair and what not.

Oh how much she wanted Yeonjun to cry more often but too bad it hurts her.

"Don't be mad p-please but-"

"I can never be mad at you Yeonjun."

"I m-met Beomgyu yesterday and-" Yeonjun sobbed. "-he doesn't remember me anymore." Yeonjun let out a loud cry and hugged Soyeon again.

Soyeon was quite. "S-sorry I should have waited sorry sorry sorry sorry..." Yeonjun chanted his words like a mantra.

"Hey Hey! Calm down." Soyeon rubbed his back. "Its okay Yeonjun I'm not mad at you, shh calm down you have a test." Soyeon kissed Yeonjun's head.

"B-but why does Beomie not remember me? He was my good friend." Yeonjun wiped his tears.

"I am sure he was just tired besides you read it in your biology book right? That your brain-"

"-does not hold information for too long! Yeah I saw the pictures!" Yeonjun completed her words.

"There you go, now c'mon go and drink some water and come to your test alright."

"Alright!"

"Good boy." Soyeon mumbled and ruffled Yeonjun's hair.

Yeonjun ran towards the cafeteria while Soyeon, oh boy she was so pissed.

Soyeon gritted her teeth and turned around, going somewhere else instead of the test room. Soyeon reached her destination and immediately kicked open the door.

"What the fuck- Soyeon you scared me! Oh god!" Jihyo sighed and placed her hand on her chest. "What happened? Why do you look so angry?" Jihyo poured herself some water from the jug and was about to drink it when Soyeon came forward and tilted the glass down, wetting Jihyo.

"Are you out of your mind!? What the fuck is wrong with you!? First you kick- hmp!"

Before Jihyo could complain anymore Soyeon pulled out her gun from her handgun holster and stuffed it in Jihyo's mouth. Jihyo's eyes widened at the sudden movement.