♡ 17.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
DISCLAIMER! ⚠️
DO NOT DROP THE BOOK IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT🤡
GIVE IT SOME TIME PLEASE🙏
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──DISCLAIMER! ⚠️DO NOT DROP THE BOOK IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT🤡GIVE IT SOME TIME PLEASE🙏── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"He's so perfect!" Soyeon squealed as she looked at Yeonjun's picture on the wall.

"Though he's a bit bratty but still absolutely perfect." Soyeon stared. "I was wrong when I said he'd be a perfect submissive girlfriend." She sighed, as she tapped a finger on her chinas if she was thinking hard.

"Ah! He can be a perfect fiesty boyfriend!" Soyeon clapped her hands excitedly.

"Good Morning Miss Soyeon!"

"What the-" Soyeon stumbled, and almost fell down because of her pencil heels but immediately balanced herself.

"Go to your class!" She said and fixed her hair. "Stupid kids!" She mumbled and looked back at Yeonjun's photo again.

"I should go and check on him." She said and immediately went towards hall 09.

"M-miss Soyeon!" Yeri gasped and immediately bowed down. "We were just getting ready for school Miss." Yeri said.

"Did you ask for my permission before speaking?" Soyeon looked at Yeri with cold eyes.

"No Miss I am-"

"Oh Yeonjun!" Soyeon said and immediately went towards Yeonjun who just came out of his room. "Uh oh." She said and fixed Yeonjun's collar.

"Here!" She smiled. "Did you sleep well last night?" She asked as she picked Yeonjun's school bag from the side table.

The other four students were shocked at Miss Soyeon's sudden change of behaviour.

"Why is she this sweet with him? He just came here." Yeri whispered to Yeji.

"No, he was here before all of us remember? Miss Soyeon knows him the longest of us all. She's probably attached to him." Yeji whispered back.

"What?" Yeji turned to Hyunjin who nudged at her shoulder and pointed with his eyes for her to look forward.

Yeji confusingly looked forward to see Soyeon glaring at her, she immediately looked down.

"C'mon lets go Yeonjun. I'll take you to your class." Soyeon said and grabbed Yeonjun by his arm and forced him to walk with her.

They walked quietly for a bit until Soyeon said. "What were you doing at the sanctuary last night?" She smiled and looked at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's breath hitched as he looked at Soyeon. "C'mon I was just asking." She patted Yeonjun's back.

"I am not even that scary, I don't understand why you're so afraid of me." She smiled at him as they walked through the corridor.

Everyone - students, teachers and even workers were looking at them. It was hardly once or twice a year when Miss Soyeon made a visit.