♡ 14.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"Fuck

"Fuck... my head!" Beomgyu rubbed his eyes. "What. The. Fuck." Beomgyu said as he looked around the room.

Patterns of white and green tiles spread across the room, on the floor, on the tiles and even on the ceiling.

"H-hello? Is anybody here?" Beomgyu shouted and walked around the empty room.

"Hey! Where the fuck am I!?" Beomgyu shouted again, his voice echoing in the room.

"Why is the room not ending!!?" Beomgyu yelled as he walked and walked forward into the room.

"Soobin! Yeonjun! where are you guys!?" Beomgyu said but suddenly the white lights in the room turned red.

"H-huh? What the fuck is that!?" Beomgyu's eyes widened, he turned around and started to run.

"No no no ahh! Help! Open the door please!!" Beomgyu saw a door ahead and ran faster, he hastily banged on the door while looking back to see a tall black figure coming towards him with an axe.

"P-please open the door!" Beomgyu said, finding it difficult to breath due to the smoke filling in the room.

"Help me please! H-help..." Beomgyu fainted and fell down onto the floor.

Everything suddenly stopped, the red lights turned back to white, the tall figure with an axe disappeared, the smoke vanished.

"Choi Beomgyu, new recruitment 149." A strange voice said as the door opened and multiple people entered the room.

"He was sent here by Yang Jungwon sir along with two other people." A woman with a notepad in her hand and glasses on her face said.

"Tell Yang Jungwon that we will take good care of his returned product." The said man smirked.

"He passed the test, shift him to another room now." The strange man fixed his coat and left with some other people, while the woman and another two men stayed.

"H-how did he pass the test?" A young guy asked as he looked at Beomgyu who was still unconscious on the floor.

"You're new?" The woman asked.

"Uh- yes."

"Did you not fucking pay attention during your training period!" The woman shouted.

"Stop it Soyeon! You're scaring him!" A guy named Mingyu said.

Mingyu looked at the scared intern and smiled. "Well recruitment 149 passed the test because he begged for us to open the door, he didn't try to fight back."

"H-huh?" The intern tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm telling you he's dumb!" Soyeon gave intern a stern look and said.

"Stop it Soyeon." Mingyu whispered to her. Mingyu forced a smile once again and looked at the intern. "We need to change their nature."

The intern still looked confused. "Well you see, when we sell our products we ensure that they don't know how to fight back. The buyer must have power over them." Mingyu said.