♡ 16.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"Oh you're up!" Yeonjun groaned and rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust his vision

"How are you feeling?"

He looked up at the voice but still couldn't figure out who was it, everything was so blurry and the lady's voice was echoing or more like muffling to his ears.

"Does your head hurt?"

"Do you need something?"

"Hm.." Yeonjun lifted his head up after what felt like an hour, he squinted his eyes and finally looked at the lady.

She smiled. "I am Jihyo. Your counselor." She introduced herself with a soft smile.

"C-counsler?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Yes." She smiled brightly.

Yeonjun didn't like it. Why was she smiling so much? It wasn't comforting to him. It was creepy, there was no reason for her to smile.

Yeonjun frowned. "Can you please tell me where are my friends?"

"Ofcourse." She said.

"Really?" Yeonjun's eyes widened. "Will you tell me where they are?" Yeonjun moved closer.

"Yes, but you need to answer my questions first." She smiled again.

"Okay sure!" Yeonjun smiled back. "She is nice!" Yeonjun thought.

"So what is your name?" Jihyo asked.

"I thought you knew my name?" Yeonjun slightly tilted his head.

Jihyo looked up from her files to Yeonjun. "Its the part of the procedure." She explained and asked him again. "What is your name?"

"Yeonjun."

"What are your pronouns?"

"Pronouns?" Yeonjun frowned. "What is a pronoun? I only know about nouns! A-and verbs and-"

"Okay okay." Jihyo interrupted him. "Like what do you prefer to call yourself?" Jihyo explained.

"Oh! Its baby or princess and maybe Yeonnie! Also junnie! But mostly baby!" Yeonjun smiled remembering how Soobin called him all that but got sad when he realised Soobin was not here with him now.

"No I mean... What is your gender?" Jihyo tried to keep her smiling face.

"Oh, I am a boy!" Yeonjun said, his face fell down realising Jihyo did not want to know about the pet names Yeonjun loved to get called by.

"Uhm- alright." Jihyo said and wrote something on her notepad. "What is your age?"

"I don't know."

Jihyo squinted her eyes. "When is your birthday?" She questioned him again and smiled.