♡19.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──⚠️ Mentions of Blood ⚠️

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
⚠️ Mentions of Blood ⚠️

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

✽°|Time: 2:30 p.m. Yesterday, After School|°✽

"Recruitment 056!"

Hyunjin heard someone call him, he turned around and saw a staff member. "Yes?"

"You have a surprise test, go and immediately report to room no. 005"

"But why? I wasn't-"

"Go and immediately report to the room." The staff member said and left.

Hyunjin shrugged but went to the room. He knocked on the door and entered the room.

"Hey Hyunjin."

"Miss Soyeon?" Hyunjin dropped his school bag on the floor and walked towards Soyeon, who was waiting for him already.

"You and Yeonjun get along really well huh?" Soyeon asked as she looked at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin felt chills ran down through his entire body. "Y-yes Miss Soyeon."

"For someone whose in grade 2 you surely have alot of courage."

"What happened Miss Soyeon? D-did I do something wrong?" Hyunjin stutterted.

Soyeon smirked and picked up a bag from her table. "This is yours right?" Soyeon asked but Hyunjin didn't say anything.

"You forgot it in the sanctuary last night."

"M-miss Soyeon I-"

"No no no! Don't be scared JUST go and attempt your test." Soyeon smiled.

Hyunjin slowly turned around and began to walk towards the main hall of the room. He opened the door and walked to the table in the middle of the room.

He saw sheet of paper, he picked it up and there were some pictures drawn on the paper explaining the tasks.

He understood what he had to do, apparently this room - The playground, was not what it seems like.

Any new student would think it'll be easy, there are just some swings, drawings, children's book, that's it...

No.

Hyunjin looked through the pictures and put the paper back, carefully to not loose it in the middle of the test.

Hyunjin heard a ring before the room immediately blacked out. Hyunjin took deep breaths.

No matter how much he will try to do well in this test, he'll end up being half dead, he knew it, and which is why he was so nervous.

"Ahh..." He felt a strong blow of wind across the room, the lights turned back on, and nursery rhymes started to play.