♡ 4.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"So Yeonjun let's do this again, What will you say when Soobin's mom forces you to eat something?" Beomgyu asked while looking at Yeonjun

"That I can't eat anything besides drinking water!" Yeonjun cheered.

"No! What the- how many times do we have to go through this!? You have a diarrhoea Yeonjun! A diarrhoea!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"But I don't have a diarrhoea-"

"I got some new clothes!" Soobin said as he entered the living room. "Here, change into these and then we are leaving."

"But I like this..." Yeonjun pouted and played with the hem of his skirt.

"You can wear this when we're alone but Soobin's mom is not a nice lady, she won't like this." Beomgyu tried to convince Yeonjun.

"Oh I'll change then" Yeonjun sadly got up and went to the washroom to change.

"Something feels off..."

"What do you mean?"

"Now that I think of this hyung... How did they even create Yeonjun? And many others like him?" Beomgyu got up from the sofa and grabbed the box which had Yeonjun in it earlier.

"Grow a partner..." Beomgyu read the company's name. He quickly put the box away when he heard the sound of door unlocking.

"Is this good?" Yeonjun came forward wearing a black hoodie and a grey jogger.

"Perfect! C'mon lets go now!" Soobin grabbed the cars keys and all of them walked out.

ᯓᡣ𐭩

"Hi aunty" Beomgyu said as he entered through the doorstep

"Hi Beomgyu, oh- whose this new boy?" Yunhee came towards Yeonjun.

"H-hi I'm Yeonjun."

"Hello! come in, come in, is he your new friend Soobin?" Yunhee gestured Yeonjun to sit down on the dining table.