♡ 2.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"Ugh Beomgyu just stop okay just stop!" Soobin rubbed his forehead

"Ahh when is it going to come!!!?" Beomgyu yelled.

"I don't know you ordered it!"

"No wonder you're still single! She's going to be your girlfriend, be respectful!" Beomgyu said walked around in his living room.

Today was the day Soobin's girlfriend was finally coming to Beomgyu's house. Beomgyu's house stays empty most of the time, as his parents stay out and Beomgyu stays with Soobin all the time.

"Remind me what does your parents do for a living again?" Soobin said while looking at the big chandelier in the living room.

"Business."

"Understandable."

"Here it comes!" Beomgyu dashed towards the door after hearing the doorbell ring.

"What did I get myself into..." Soobin sighed.

Beomgyu came back and sat beside Soobin with a sulk. "Hmph!"

"What happened?"

"That was not your girlfriend!"

"Then who was it now?" Soobin laughed.

"The gardener who came to collect his salary. I didn't even know where mom put the money.... I had to give him my pocket money." Beomgyu said.

"But on second thought why are you so excited to see my girlfriend?" Soobin smirked.

"So you do admit that she's going to be your girlfriend!" Beomgyu said and Soobin's smirk immediately fell off.

"N-no I just w-whatever!" Soobin looked away.

"Ah! You're girlfriend's here!" Beomgyu said and ran towards the door once again.

"Who was it this time?" Soobin asked while laughing looking at Beomgyu's face.

"The pizzas you ordered!" Beomgyu threw the pizza boxes on Soobin's lap.

"Hey! Be careful!"

"Someone's at the door again." Soobin looked at Beomgyu.

"I don't know not like its your girlfriend!" Beomgyu looked down at his phone playing a game.

"Well then I'll take it." Soobin went towards the door.

"Uhm? Beomgyu the delivery man is asking for the money!" Soobin yelled from the doorstep.

"Oh! Your girlfriend's here!" Beomgyu ran out and snatched the box from Soobin's hands.

"B-but the money-"

"She's your girlfriend! You pay for her!" Beomgyu ran inside the living room.

Soobin smiled awkwardly at the delivery man and payed him.