♡ 9.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

Yeonjun was in his room, the blanket covering him

Yeonjun was in his room, the blanket covering him. "Soobinnie promised me that he will come! He will I know!" Yeonjun whispered to himself.

"Soobinnie loves me, he knows the best! He even called me baby a-and kissed my forehead!" Yeonjun squealed.

"I- I should sleep! I don't want Soobinie to yell at me again!" Yeonjun pouted. "Good night Yeonjun."

Soobin loves Yeonjun now and Yeonjun would do anything it takes to keep it that way.

Yeonjun was fast asleep when the door of his room opened, Soobin entered his room.

Soobin sighed as he looked at Yeonjun sleeping, his room didn't even have an extra couch.

Soobin slowly laid down beside Yeonjun keeping a safe distance between them but Yeonjun started to move in his sleep, Soobin froze.

"Soobinnie you're here." Yeonjun said trying hard to keep his eyes open.

"Uh yeah"

"I was aleep Soobinnie I promise, you're not mad right?"

"No." Soobin felt kinda bad that Yeonjun was scared to upset him.

"Okay then let's sleep!" Yeonjun put his head on Soobin's chest and hugged his waist.

"Damn it!" Soobin thought and moved a bit to remove Yeonjun's head but Yeonjun was hugging him too tight.

Soobin sighed.

ᯓᡣ𐭩

Soobin yawned and stretched a little before waking up

Soobin yawned and stretched a little before waking up. He looked around the room and remembered that he slept in Yeonjun's room last night.

"When did I even sleep?" Soobin rubbed his eyes and looked at Yeonjun still sleeping on his chest.

"Yeonjun wake up." Soobin said. "Yeonjun wake up, I need to get up." Soobin shaked Yeonjun a little.

"Baby let me sleep please!"