♡ 6.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

It has been a month since Yeonjun started going to school, Yeonjun loves english and geography but hates physics and chemistry

It has been a month since Yeonjun started going to school, Yeonjun loves english and geography but hates physics and chemistry. And with bio and he has a love-hate relationship.

With Soobin and Beomgyu's regular tutoring he has been doing pretty good but he still needs time to understand all the concepts completely as his basics are still pretty weak.

Beomgyu is at his own house today as his parents are coming today from London. And Yeonjun lives with Soobin now.

Soobin just told his mom that Yeonjun feels alone in a hostel, so Soobin brought him home. Yunhee was happy that his son is being kind to others.

"Yeonjun don't run away! Tell me what do we use for vowels 'a' or 'an' ?" Soobin yelled following Yeonjun into the living room.

"I don't know! Why are you making english hard for me!? I'm fine with knowing the chapters in books baby!" Yeonjun turned on the t.v. and sat down on the couch.

"You still don't know how to read and write properly Yeonjun! You just copy whatever the teacher writes on the board in your bizzare handwriting! The exams are coming up! Come study!" Soobin turned off the t.v.

"Baby! We've a winter vacation before exams I don't want to study!" Yeonjun yelled and ran back to Soobin's room.

Soobin frowned this was the first time Yeonjun said no to something Soobin asked him to do. It was always Yeonjun pestering him or trying to lure him in.

But that also stopped when Soobin said "don't rush things"...so where was this coming from? This was new and weird but Soobin shrugged off at the thought.

Soobin ran behind him but Yeonjun suddenly turned around and Soobin bumped into him, both of them fell on the bed.

"Ouch!" Yeonjun looked up to see Soobin so close to him. Yeonjun blushed but he quickly hide it.

Yeonjun knows that if Soobin noticed him blushing he would push him away again, So Yeonjun hides whatever he feels for Soobin.

For the past month they've been talking to each other as they did but Yeonjun stopped throwing himself onto Soobin as he used to do, afterall he's supposed to a perfect boyfriend. It doesn't matter what he wants, What matters to him the most is Soobin.

Yeonjun was staring in Soobin's eyes and he couldn't help but blush again. "S-Soobin..."

Soobin looked at Yeonjun this long for the first time, Yeonjun was getting nervous. Soobin scanned his features how Yeonjun didn't have any scars, spots or any facial or body hair...ever.

His skin was just perfect, so smooth and soft. His hair were soft and kinda long for a boy. Soobin noticed how Yeonjun was very sensitive and fragile, he also had feminine features as he was supposed to be a girl after all.