♡ 13.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"Ah! Ouch- it hurts!" Yeonjun's eyes started to water at that burning strech

Ofcourse it hurt, first time with no lube or condoms must be quite painful.

"Its okay we can stop if-"

"No!" Yeonjun looked at Soobin, tears flowing out of his eyes. "S-Soobin" Yeonjun closed his eyes and started to take deep breaths.

"Its okay junnie, take as much time as you w-want." Soobin said and kissed Yeonjun's lips.

"M-move" Yeonjun said and Soobin thrusted himself again into Yeonjun. "Ah!" Yeonjun sobbed and grabbed onto Soobin's shoulders tightly.

Soobin pulled back and went all in again, slowly picking up the pace. "F-fuck Yeonjun." Soobin sucked some more hickies on Yeonjun's neck.

"Ahh hah~ S-Soobinnie." Yeonjun moaned as Soobin hit that one spot again and again.

Soobin looked at how Yeonjun was squirming under him, it turned him on even more. "You f-feel so good Yeonjun." Soobin groaned.

"P-please ah! Baby don't s-stop hmm~" Yeonjun's eyes rolled to the back of his head, his toes curling as pleasure flowed through his entire body.

Soobin picked up the pace fucking Yeonjun into pure bliss.

"I- I am about to cum." Soobin said. "B-baby ah Ah~" Yeonjun came untouched onto his and Soobin's stomach.

"Ah b-baby stop." Yeonjun cried due to oversensitivity.

"Just a little m-more baby." Soobin groaned and still fucked Yeonjun for a few more minutes before finally cumming into him.

"T-that was so good." Soobin laid beside Yeonjun and took deep breaths.

"Yeah." Yeonjun said, Soobin came forward and pecked Yeonjun's lips before getting up to clean himself and Yeonjun.

"Soobinnie I am feeling thristy."

"Oh yeah wait." Soobin picked up a water bottle and gave it to Yeonjun.

"Lets sleep now yeah?" Soobin put the bottle away after Yeonjun was done and laid down.

"Yeah Good night Soobinnie." Yeonjun kissed Soobin's cheek before hugging him and closing his eyes.

"Good night." Soobin hugged him back.

ᯓᡣ𐭩