♡ 3.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

"what the fuck-" Soobin said

"what the fuck-" Soobin said. "J-just wear this" Soobin gave the mini skirt and croptop to his supposedly girlfriend.

"Are you my boyfriend?" The toy asked while looking at Soobin with bright eyes.

"N-no-"

"Yes he is." Beomgyu said while still covering his eyes. Soobin cursed him under his breath before looking at his girlfriend again.

"Wear these clothes please." Soobin requested.

"B-but how?"

"Uh..... Here." Soobin helped his girlfriend to wear the clothes trying his best to not touch and look at it.

"Is she dressed yet?" Beomgyu asked.

"How are so sure Beomgyu?"

"About what that its a she-"

"That you did not order grow a boyfriend?"

"I'm not dumb like you! I ordered the right thing, its you who messed up so stop blaming me!" Beomgyu removed his hand from his eyes and looked at Soobin with a hurtful expression.

"My boyfriend~" The toy suddenly hugged Soobin.

"uhm- w-what is your name?" Soobin asked his hands hanging in the air.

"I don't know? It should be under the box!"

Beomgyu immediately grabbed the box and looked under it. "Oh! Yeonji it is!"

"Oh yeah I'm a Yeonji! I do look like a Yeonji- what? You don't like it?" Yeonji pouted as she looked at Soobin who was frowing.

"Isn't this a name for girls?"

"But I'm a girl!"

"No you're not!" Soobin exclaimed removing Yeonji's hands away from his waist.

"T-then what am I? I-I am your girlfriend!" Yeonji looked down suddenly having an existential crisis.

"You're a boy! A guy! A male! XY chromosome"

"Is it important to be a girl to be your girlfriend?" Yeonji asked while twirling around trying to seduce her boyfriend.

"stop! And yes it is important to be a girl to be someone's girlfriend!" Soobin held Yeonji by her shoulders to stop her from twirling around.

"I'm a boy? Then I can be your boyfriend!" Yeonji clapped her hands excitedly.

"What no!? I'm not gay!" Soobin yelled.

"Don't be rude." Beomgyu said.

"How is me not being gay rude?"

"I don't know but she looks like she's about to cry!" Beomgyu pointed towards Yeonji.

"My boyfriend doesn't love me!" Yeonji cried loudly and hit Soobin on his chest.