♡ 7.𓍯𓂃𓏧♡

Beomgyu turned on his flashlight and tip-toed to his dad's home office

"Yikes." Beomgyu whispered to himself as he successfully dodged some servants on his way, his dad is back now and so are the servants.

Beomgyu twisted door knob carefully and found it locked, but luckily he stole the key from his dad's bedroom when he was eating his dinner.

He carefully unlocked the door and went inside the room locking it again. "Okay Beomgyu let's do this!" Beomgyu thought and started to search through his dad's book shelf.

"Nope, nope, nope.. where is it damn!?" Beomgyu was hurriedly checking every file and folder. His hands shaking in fear, fear of being caught and then the consequences.

But he was doing it all for his friends Soobin and Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Yeonjun have also became very good friends in the past month.

They keep teasing each other back and forth.

"Its not here..." Beomgyu went towards his dad's table and opened each drawer.

"Here it is!" Beomgyu took out the folder and opened it, flipping through some legal documents until-

"Oh my fucking god!" Beomgyu whispered to himself as he found some photographs. He immediately clicked pictures of those and some legal documents.

Suddenly Beomgyu heard the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Fuck no!" Beomgyu panicked and started to put everything back in its place hurriedly accidently knocking down a pencil stand.

And then the footsteps suddenly stopped. "Shit!" Beomgyu immediately turned of his flashlight and hid behind the table.

Beomgyu placed one hand on his mouth and other on his chest to calm himself down, his heart beating so fast as if it would burst out any moment.

Beomgyu could see a torch being light up. The light of the torch coming into the room through the glass door but luckily the pencil stand was behind the table.

The servant scanned everything from outside before turning off the torch and going away.

Beomgyu sighed and got up, putting the pencil stand back in its place. He carefully came out of the room and locked it.

Beomgyu entered his dad's bedroom to put the key in a drawer of the nightstand.

Beomgyu looked at his dad, Gyungho was fast asleep. "What are you doing dad?" Beomgyu thought and left the room.

ᯓᡣ𐭩