not everyones a dean

Lilly was walking out of her science class when jess came behind her. "Hey," He said, kissing her. "Hey yourself," lilly replied. "What class do you have?" Lilly asked. "Um, media studies you? " "P.e sadly," jess was walking to his class when he heard a puch come from behind him. "It's your fault, lilly," Dean said, panting jess turned around and saw that the dean got a black eye. "How the hell is it my fault she wasn't even into Tristan, and you knew it. You were just jealous, that's all," lilly scoffed. The principal came out and put the fight to an end. Jess got involved, and himself and lilly were covered in cuts and scrapes. The pair went back to lukes, holding their jumpers over their faces. "Wait, wait," they heard Luke say. "I need to go to the bathroom, Luke," lilly said. "Lilly, if I'm going down, you're going down with me!" Jess hissed. The teenagers showed Luke their faces. "What the hell has gotten into you?" Luke asked.
"Sorry Luke," the teenagers mumbled. "Now go back to school," Luke said, walking them out the door. "Cant," lilly said, looking back at Luke. "We are suspended," jess said. Luke said nothing and let the pair unpack the rest of jess's stuff. "Why do I have to unpack your crap?" lilly asked jokingly," "I'd say as a form of punishment," jess replied. "LILLY DLIALAH GILMORE," lorelai shouted. "Yeah, mom?" Lilly said, hiding behind jess. "What happened to your face?" Lorelai asked jess. "I got in a fight," jess said, moving away so lorelai could see lilly. "Did you get in a fight with her?" Rory asked. "Um, rory, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" jess asked as he saw lorelai inspecting lillys eye. Rory nodded and left the room with jess. "So what happened?" lorelai asked. "I got in a fight... with dean, " lilly said, staring at her shoes. "Did jess start this?" Lorelai asked. "No, it was dean he said it was my fault that him and rory broke up yesterday, and you know I would never do something like that," lilly said. "How did jess get involved then?" Lorelai asked. "He saw that I was in a fight with Dean, and he came into try to break it up, and that ended up with us leaving school with two black eyes and a suspension," lilly said. "Okay. Are you gonna keep working here, right?" Lorelai asked. "Yeah, but can you please just talk to Dean's parents because I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to see jess hurt." Lilly said, breaking down into tears. "Oh sweetie, it's okay, look, you go with jess, and I'll go talk to Dean's parents, okay?" Lorelai giving her daughter a hug. Lilly walked out of the apartment to see a happy looking rory. "What's with you?" Asked lilly, pouring a cup of coffee. "Noting I'm just glad that the whole dean fight thing is over," rory said. "Me too," lilly said.

"LILLY LILLY LILLY!" Rory shouted as she ran up the stairs of lukes apartment. "Yeah?" Lilly asked. "I GOT INTO HARVARD," rory shouted. "omg yay," lilly ran over and hugged her sister. "And yale and Princeton," rory said, now jumping up and down with excitement. "YAY," lilly replied and jumped up and down with her. "What are you two happy about?" Jess asked. "Rory got into yale Princeton and HARVARD," lilly said. "omg that's great rory," jess said. "Thanks now, I gotta go," rory said as she ran down the stairs again.

It was a week after lilly, and jess got suspended. "Jess, lilly and Dean, can I speak to you?" asked Mr Martin. The tree of them nodded and went into his office. "So tell me lilly how did this fight come about.?" Ernest asked "well I was walking to my class and Dean came up behind me and said it was my fault that him and my sister rory broke up" lilly said. "Ok and Dean, why did you start this?" the principal asked again."I was just angry, and that was it really," Dean replied. Lilly scoffed. "Jess, how did you get involved in this?" Asked Martin. "I just tried to break it up because it would be the normal thing to do when your girlfriend is covered in cuts and scrapes and has a black eye." Jess replied. Martin nodded "Okay thats all of I here anymore from you or lilly. You will get detention," he said, pointing at dean. The three teenagers walked out of the office and carried on with their day.